Cringe Thread

Post em.

You first

>Post your final rep face

:^o

Maybe you're lonely because you find outlandish reasons to get mad at everyday things. You are also extremely judgmental.

what's wrong with rock climbing?

The only thing I don't like about rock climbing is faggots who refer to it as bouldering.

bouldering is a different thing though.

rock climbing is going straight up. bouldering is going side to side.

I mean rock climbing is pretty gay sure, but why are you so mad?

No it's not. "Bouldering" is just rock climbing without gear.

christ m8 you're way off. Bouldering is climbing without a rope, usually about 12-20 ft high, and it involves a short period of very intense movement. Free climbing is what this guy is doing, it involves clipping your rope into carabiners as you go up to avoid fatal falls and involves longer sustained effort.

he didn't get invited to go bouldering with tyrone and his girlfriend, for the 3rd time in a row

That guy is lead climbing you mong, if he was free climbing he wouldnt have a rope

Lead is free ya dingus, free soloing is without rope. It's called "free" because you have no upward tension from your belayer ie on top rope.

Can't believe there's actually a person out there that gets butthurt over people accurately describing what they do.

Bouldering is typically more technical but much shorter than typical climbing. It has a different rating system. A lot of people really only do one or the other.

???

whatever nerd, suck a cock and shut up faggot

he's got nothing to stop him from falling if he slips
>girl is standing on the safety mat, which is not underneath him
>she's belaying with the rope attached directly to him

OP picture is full of fuck

Its called lead climbing you fuck

He's lead climbing you fucking retard, also he's clearly clipped in once already and if he falls he wont hit the ground

I swear. This whole thread is full of retards giving their opinions as facts about a sport they know nothing about. Now im starting to question all the other advice that I thought was true from you meatheads

Haha op yer dumb

>tfw I joined a climbing gym for the weight room but now only ever climb
>tfw gf says I'm "thinning out" because I'm not doing squats or diddlies
>tfw god-tier grip strength tho

She's trying to kill him.

>god-tier grip strength tho
Won't be needing that gf much longer, user.

>>>sport

Yep, this is the first thread on Veeky Forums that has made me legitimately angry in a long time.

This guy know what's up

>I swear. This whole board is full of retards giving their opinions as facts about a subject they know nothing about. Now im starting to question all the other advice that I thought was true from you desus

>Never going to make it.