Boogie is going to prove all of you wrong

I can feel it, this time he's for real. Get ready to cry about it faggots when he loses all that fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7HdB2af8bc
youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I give him about 3 months

I lost a hundred pounds while drinking diet soda. People who think diet sodas "make you fat" don't know how to count calories. You can 3 cases of diet coke a day and if you eat fewer calories than you burn, you'll lose weight.

Just another way Boogie doesn't understand how diets work.

It doesn't matter what he does in the end he has still shit his pants multiple times in public

Well OK
Why does anyone care about him?

You know what? I hope he does. I hope he fucking loses weight and starts training and becomes better than all of us.

But I won't be holding my breath.

No, you don't understand how the operation he's getting works. He has to give up carbonation for life, as part of the gastric bypass.

you're as dumb as he is.

Yeah hell lose all of the fat when he's decaying underground after he dies of a heart attack

He will die on the table from the anesthesia.

i was going to say basically what said

you can't drink carbonated drinks , the gas expands your little stomach. over time and lots of soda you basically undo the surgery by expanding you new gut

he is going to fucking fail tho, i say he gets 15-200, maybe 250 off and then he will gain it all back, then die

NO HARD FEELINGS BOOG ahahah :D

clips twitch tv/GeniusProtectiveSparrowLitFam

Boogie mentioned us!

Diet soda is worse than regular soda.

Boogie won't lose the weight

Jesus christ how many "last xyz" meals will this guy have?

I think he will make it. A lot of people dont have decent support but boogie has his wife. People want him to fail which is disgusting, if you enjoy being fit why wouldnt you want others to be fit.

why is twitch still blocked on Veeky Forums. of all the things... just ban people who are blatently advertising

Future user here,

He killed himself in 2018 after a video of him drinking cooking oil was shown on Fox news.

Well to be fair, I don't need to know how a gastric bypass surgery works, because I got my weight under control through diet, exercise and willpower.

So it isn't really relevant knowledge to me.

But it is sorta neat to know. Thanks for telling me.

He's going to break, chug a 2 litter of mountain dew and explode isn't he :

Hey boogie shilling yourself this hard is pretty pathetic

Not many more since he'll die.

god willing

When is his surgery again?

>the year is 2030
>Boogie has been exercising for 11 years, lifting for 9, and running tren for 7
>thanks to his already popular youtube channel and the help of Veeky Forums, Boogie is now the biggest fitness icon since Arnold

I hope he does. For humanity's sake.

Sugar withdrawal boogie is going to be very susceptible to bullying

it's a sobering thought to realise that he could choose that path, yet he won't. he will die, morbidly obese , childless, a forgotten failure.

in one of the infinite universes out there boogie would transform into fit francis and buff boogie

So if this does work out for him, do you think he would have so much stretched out skin flab that he'd be able to glide through the air like a flying squirrel?

boogie, buddy.

please hurry up and just die

i'm really fucking tired of seeing your stupid fat face.

cheers, your bestest fan.

People just handing this fat piece of shit money tonight. Is there any doubt the world has gone massively wrong somewhere?

In bout tree fiddy

Same reason people care about the Kardashians. They believe it's fun to watch the filth that humanity has to offer.

I want him to succeed. For himself. His life will forever be better if he does and it'll give hope to a lot of people out there.

Nah, Boogie is already inspiring. He inspires people to not be like him. "We're all gonna make it" is something to not be used unless someone is struggling with their goals and needs encouragement to keep going. Boogie is the kind of person to never even start. He had fucking DDP help out. DDP managed to help Jake the Snake Roberts go from a life of assured to death, to looking 10 years younger and reconnecting with his fans and family. DDP Yoga helped a dude that was told he would never walk again, to literally walk, run and sprint. DDP is a literal miracle worker and Boogie rejected the help.

The problem is, the fucker is like 42. So let's say he actually sticks with the diet (which he won't, Boogie is a known liar and manipulator), it will take at least a year, if not a year and a half to get to surgery safe weight. It would take him 5 years of hard ass exercise and discipline (which boogie does not have), and even still with all that, he'd live to maybe 60. The massive amount of damage boogie has done to his body has ensured he won't see 60, even with all of the free medicine the fucker has. The doctor is a madman for even trying to operate on boogie, the damage to his organs must be immense.

>boogie probably requires the heart medication of 2 men
>someone's grandpa or grandma could have used those and had a heart attack
>so some 500+lb fucko on youtube can play video games and mtg all day, and bitch about his mommy issues which may or may not be made up

Fuck him. Let him rot. Dude had all of the help, money and time in the world, and he's still an amorphous blob that refuses to change himself to preserve himself. He is a loser. Not a nerd, because nerds can change themselves. A fucking loser.

>still drinking soda before the surgery

Who the fuck is his doctor? Typically they have you diet before the surgery so you have a head start on dropping those shitty habits that will affect your progress. He will relapse in no time.

"last soda before pre-op diet"

I just want to see him grab one end of his waist and the other and flap around the room with the Christian Bale Batman voice. That is if he's still alive which I doubt.

He is going to fail at his pre-op diet. Doctor is going to open him up and wonder how all the cheeseburgers got in there.

Anyone else feel like the surgeon and boogie's "wife" are plotting to kill him? I guarantee you that is wife wants to cash in on his life insurance and all his money and paid the surgeon to go with the operation knowing very well boogie will die.

(diet!)

We'll have to see if she moves on as fast as Patton Oswalt then it's probably true

Dare to dream user

This.

No one read your bullshit after the first 2 sentences.

Unknown. He's pushed the surgery back twice.

Source?

I remember it was on Twitter about how he did it at a convention once and his wife cleaned him up in the bathroom.

That was when his shit bag exploded iirc.

I guarantee you would have lost it more quickly had you drank water instead

>his shit bag
What the fuck, why does he have a bag to shit into?

It's like a piss bag for people in wheelchairs but for shit. Pretty stealthy until it fucking explodes.

Once you get to a certain size you basically have no butt control

>boogie detected

this dude speaks the fucking truth

You cant drink fizzy shit after sugery

Did he actually tell his entire fanbase about carrying a shitbag around or did it explode in public, thus making it impossible to hide?

"No"

In public

He's becoming a tranny

Nevermind, got my answer from reading this thread

>i dont need to know anything that doesn't directly influence my daily life
You sound like a smart fella

you see how fucking pathetic this dude is!
and still he cant manage to loose weight and even reject help from others

>you can't lose weight like that
>yes I can
>well you can't lose it quickly

we call that 'moving the goal posts'

t. brainlets who never took chemistry class

Could you please stop publicising this fat retard on this board?

Some people have lives and couldn't care less abour e-celebs.

he's a nice guy i think. i wish i could help him lose weight

The worst part in all of this, at least to me, is Boogie is essentially sending out a message of "dieting doesn't work, the only way to lose weight is surgery." His fans will still be inspired by that.

Instead of even trying to lose weight, he's going to take the easy way out, and probably still find a way to fuck it up.

This fat motherfucker is going to die on the operation table.

>it's real
Holy hell he's not gonna make it

This is a good post. Boogie does not deserve your sympathy.

i'm glad of this! let them stay as fat fucks and die early!!

He talked about that on the h3 podcast. IDK if it's all that easy. I tend to side with him on this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7HdB2af8bc

new video

>my very last
He has no idea how right he is.

kek

>started studying the surgery five years ago
>FIVE YEARS AGO
>FIVE FUCKING YEARS

in that time he could have just been on a deficit and be a healthy weight by now. his lack of any discipline makes me so irate. just fuck me up. can't wait for him to die on the operating table

You can not fail to lose weight when you get a bypass surgery though.

Reminder that he wanted to have this surgery done 5 years ago, but wasn't allowed because he was too massive to fit on the operating table, and it's taken him 5 years to lose enough weight to reach the maximum allowed.

>5 years to lose just enough weight to be at maximum operating weight

fuck me.

you can quite easily fail to continue being alive

>fucking up his stomach for life because he couldn't lose the weight by himself

Not trying to defend him but I've never seen any proof of this. No first hand accounts or screenshots.

HURR DURR MY LAST OREO MY LAST HOT DOG MY LAST BURGER MY LAST STEAK MY LAST HURR DUR YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!

Checked

Or 5 more years to extract every last penny from his retarded supporters/followers.

nice :3

Hes gonna feel so fucking awful cold cutting off junk food.

I was 390 lbs and went cold turkey to 1000cal a day of clean food. I felt like shit for a month. Like real deal withdraw

>I'm fat from genetics and I don't over eat

>My only hope of living is a surgery that limits the amount of food I can shovel in my face

Wrong. He doctor shopped until he found one that would do it. I'm pretty sure he weighs more now than he did 5 years ago

It doesn't even make sense since his problem is psychological and not physical. Like he eats well beyond the point where his body says "STOP putting food in me". I highly doubt he's in a permanent state of actual hunger

But you did it! Good boy!

It's more like
>eating is the only satisfaction of the day

Well that's even worse

>Boogie: "I wanna get surgery"
>Doctor: "No, you need to lose a few stone so you won't break the table. Follow this diet and we should be able to operate in a few months"
>Boogie: "I'll go and find a different doctor"

5 YEARS LATER

>Boogie: "I wanna get surgery"
>Doctor #234: "Ok, sure"

Reminder that this guy (who was probably fifty pounds lighter than boogie but still) managed to drop to a normal weight within 2 years. In the time Boogie spent going from doctor to doctor trying to find one who would do the surgery (because not only could not be bothered to lose weight conventionally, he couldn't be bothered to lose a small bit of it to get the surgery years before) He could have dropped to a healthy weight, no surgery required.

>Some people have lives
lol

Shit, "this guy", being this: youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

Forgot to add link

Really he should have extensive therapy but noooooooooo lets give fatties a sugery that doesn't really work and only treats the symptoms of mental illness. This is why HAAS and she trannies have such overlap. Same illness, different manifestation

>tfw ywn sit on a tanned leather armchair made from the skin of your lesser self

he will die before surgery

screenshot this

>dies on table
>earth keeps spinning

>My very last soda
LMAO. Even on his fuckong deathbed the fat fuck can't give up his sweets. Dubs and he dies of complications from ripping his stomach open after the surgery.

reroll