How do I achieve gay spiderman twink mode?

How do I achieve gay spiderman twink mode?

Just be yourself, user.

do crunches. eat like you're on a super cut

That's twinkie? People call me twinkie all the time...Spiderman is my rolemodel for bodytypes is he gay??

seriously, how do I break my weight loss plateau? I'm 5'11, 170, and I cannot see my abs yet and am subsisting on 1500 calories. Just eat less?

get stronger abs

Get bit by a radioactive faggot.

Be under 5'5

do cardio BB

Lost

Breh

Lol I had completely forgotten about this scene from that movie

I'm that exact weight and height, and you can see my 4-pack. I do dragon flags on my porch every day/every other day and in the gym sometimes, plus pic related. If I got my body fat down some, I know I'd have a full six-pack, but I just hate cardio.

ARE YOU ME? I'M AT 160ish
Thinking about swimming or something...

What are your macros percentages of that 1500 calories and how do you figure you eat 1500 a day if I may ask, also what is your weekly routine?

Do cardio

That's cause you have no muscles to show you skinnyfat dyel

Holy shit, he's ripped. What's his routine?

>Spiderman is my rolemodel for bodytypes is he gay??
That's his "personal assistant" he hired since becoming an actor who is a lifelong friend of his. They're seen EVERYWHERE together. Beach, running, gym, shopping and eating out together.

There was some photos of them supposedly on a double date with their girlfriends.

I doubt he's gay, they've just got a pretty intense bromance going on.

>be me
>have best friend since first day of preschool
>decide we're best friends because we both wanted to make neon blue play-off on the first day
>we're inseparable
>We even sat down and figured out where to go to college together
>no matter what I tell my family they're convinced we're a thing

It probably doesn't help we have been living together since we went off to college, that he's openly gay, and I'm pretty sick of women and on the verge of going MGTOW autistic and that we spend almost every waking non-working moment together.

Broke up with my last girlfriend because she suggested I kick him out so she can move in.
>Bitch, I've seen your house, you don't cook, clean, or do my laundry anywhere near as good as him. Lol

I admire your bro before hoe stance
something that has been lacking lately

radioactive spider bite x F

>MGTOW
>considering third wave feminism for men

bro i hate to break this to you but being gay all of a sudden probably wouldnt be so bad for you