Conspiracy theories aside, why were so many leading communists during the 20th century jewish?

Conspiracy theories aside, why were so many leading communists during the 20th century jewish?
(star of david with a heart means that they are married to a jew and a question mark means they might be jewish, im also aware that Lenin might or might not have known about his jewish roots).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
archive.org/details/ZionismVsBolshevismByWinstonChurchill
ketab3.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/encyclopaedia-judaica-v-05-coh-doz.pdf
jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
books.google.pl/books?redir_esc=y&id=cqkjAQAAIAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=yiddish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are the children of Satan

You do realize that Lenin wouldn't be considered Jewish under the Nuremberg laws, right? So to answer your question, it's because you define "Jews" so broadly as to include them in just about everything, so as to justify your pre-existing notion that "DA JOOOZ IZ BEHIND IT ALL!"

So did Stalin free Russia from the Jews?

Jews were disproportionately represented because they were more likely to be in the intelligentsia. It's not a hard concept to understand.

>Lenin was a Jew
Nice meme

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger

he would have. A jew under the nuremburg laws was someone with jewish grandparents and he had a jewish mother

Dzierżyński wasn't a Jew. He was Polish aristocrat.

No, he had a Jewish grandmother (his mother's mother), which would make him a Mischling zweiten Grades, assuming someone similar's parents were German, eligible for German citizenship, army service, the whole nine yards.

The Polish nobility was already filled with plenty of jews, but since there is no proof im putting a question mark.

His father was Jewish his mother wasn't which is the reason for the lack of "raised in a Jewish family".

>Why are disadvsntaged slcial groups more open to liberation ideologies
I could tell you but given that you use "married to a jew" to brand someone as jewish I assume you know you're retarded and don't care

That would make him eligible for Israeli citizenship today.

(citation needed)

How can they be within the political and aristocratic elite to a disproportionate degree if they're 'disadvantaged'?

I didn't use it to brand them as a jew but im pretty fucking sure you are politicly affected by whoever you marry.

So all the Jews who married non-Jews should be taken off the list, right? They should be equally politically affected by their goyish wives.

The first extensive Jewish emigration from Western Europe to Poland occurred at the time of the First Crusade in 1098. Under Bolesław III (1102–1139), the Jews, encouraged by the tolerant regime of this ruler, settled throughout Poland, including over the border in Lithuanian territory as far as Kiev.[33] Bolesław III recognized the utility of Jews in the development of the commercial interests of his country. Jews came to form the backbone of the Polish economy. Mieszko III employed Jews in his mint as engravers and technical supervisors, and the coins minted during that period even bear Hebraic markings.[31] Jews worked on commission for the mints of other contemporary Polish princes, including Casimir the Just, Bolesław I the Tall and Władysław III Spindleshanks.[31] Jews enjoyed undisturbed peace and prosperity in the many principalities into which the country was then divided; they formed the middle class in a country where the general population consisted of landlords (developing into szlachta, the unique Polish nobility) and peasants, and they were instrumental in promoting the commercial interests of the land.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

>Russian monarchy spends centuries either tolerating mass violence against Jews, encouraging it, or perpetrating it directly
>abnormal number of Jews join anti-government revolutionary movements that promise legal equality

Imagine my fucking shock.

Also I'd hate to break this to you, but a lot of Russians have at least partial Jewish ancestry.

>How can they be within the political and aristocratic elite to a disproportionate degree if they're 'disadvantaged'?
They weren't before the revolution, brainlet.

name one who did.

What a BS chart. Kollontai ever was went missing, she was doing diplomatic work into into 1940s

Faggot /pol/ can't get anything straight

Bukharin married Anna Larina. (Russian)
Yakov Sverdlov married Klavdia Novgorodtseva (Russian)
Trotsky's first wife was Alexandra Sokolovskaya (Russian) and his second was Natalia Sedova, (Also Russian).
Lenin married Nadezhda Krupskaya, another Russian.

"Might be Jewish" translates into "werent Jewish but ill speculate anyway" I se

the Jews used communism to kill goyim so their satanic blood God gets more energy

Even maduro of Venezuela is a jew, Venezuela went to shit as soon as he sat in the driver's seat, Venezuela went from semi decent to shit the moment a jew starts leading it, the jews are satanists who thirst for goyim blood

You sound Jewish, user. But that's okay, OP is also Jewish, as am I. Everyone's Jewish, don't you know?

>stormniggers in charge of having a basic understanding of timelines

Because they got buttfucked by numerous pogroms and received mistreatment from Tsarist authorities, not to mention that the wealthier jews could educate themselves better and become aware of the flavour of the month ideologies and become prominent members of the intelligentsia

>married to a jew
lol this is such a lame moving the goal post shill tactic for stormfags. Whats next? They shook hands with a jew once?

They already do that with Churchill.

Anna was adopted by a zionist jew and rased as one and there isn't to much know about her
>Klavdia Novgorodtseva was russian
[citation needed]
>Natalia Sedova was russian
[citation needed]
> Alexandra Sokolovskaya was russian
[citation needed]
and Nadezhda Krupskaya was indeed a russian (atleast propably).

Honestly it's probably because Communism as an ideology is egalitarian, and Jews weren't exactly liked by anyone in the old regimes nor throughout history, so it's not surprising that they support an ideology that has as its creed racial, economic and social equality.

That said, Communism is retarded.

>implying
archive.org/details/ZionismVsBolshevismByWinstonChurchill

>Anna was adopted by a zionist jew and rased as one and there isn't to much know about her
Oh, so now adopted by Jews makes you a Jew. I see. HOw about this one? Adolf Hitler was a Jew. He went to the same school as Jew Ludwig Wittgenstein

>[citation needed]
They have Russian names. Which is about the same level of "proof" you're offering that these people are Jews.

More likely that a political affectation, such as tolerance of Jews, influenced their choice in who to marry. Which could well have been shared by many figures who did not happen to marry a Jew.

Meant to reply to sorry

> In some countries Jews became
the leading element in the legal
and illegal Communist parties
and in some cases were even instructed by the Communist In-
ternational to change their Jewish-sounding names and pose
as non-Jews, in order not to confirm right-wing propaganda
that presented Communism as an alien, Jewish conspiracy
(e.g., the Polish slogan against “
Żydo-Komuna
” and the Nazi
reiteration against “Jewish Bolshevism,” etc.).
ketab3.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/encyclopaedia-judaica-v-05-coh-doz.pdf page 91

So please, prove that these wives had their names changed. It should have a record, yes? Also, prove that you're not a filthy heeb and haven't had your name changed.

>be a sizable amount of the source of the public disturbance in 1905
>the state begins to crackdown to defend itself
>"I was only trying to usurp you why do you got to be like that?"

>Conspiracy theories aside

Lel, but that's all it is.

Satan means "ennemy" in hebraic. Some other people says than Satan is the god of the Gentile, us.
Maybe YHWH, is out true ennemy.
But i'm not very informed about it.

Fucking hell you claimed that they were russians so how about you back up your claim? I never claimed that they were jews however unless there is proof it's a coin flip.

>Jews weren't persecuted in any form prior to 1905

Latvians, Lithuanians, Estonians, Georgians, poles, Finns, and ossetians were are more disproportionately represented among the Bolsheviks than Jews. The fact /pol/estinians don't want you to know about

Even the Russian PM stolypin said it wasnt surprising Jews joined revolutionary groups given how they were treated. Actions have consequences, you can't abuse people and not expect them to rise up

So fuck off

Im avare that lithuanians were overrepresented but the rest?

He wasn't Jewish and his father or his grandfather also wasn't Jewish. Please stop lying. He was an aristocrat and we know who were his ancestors.

>ignoring a spike in which after the fact
You said it not me.
>unsourced anecdotes
>later goes on to justify it anyway
Actions have consequences I agree. It's just funny the same never applies to Jews.

>stop lying
You first. His father was Jewish.

Yes I did. They have Russian names and are from Russia. Therefore they are Russians.

It was common practice at the time for the wife to change her name suitable to the husband.

His mother's father was a Jewish physician who converted to Orthodoxy and married some German/Swedish/Russian mutt. His father and grandfather's origins are more unclear but it's highly suggested they were Chuvash, Kalmyk or some other form of Russian Turkic peoples.

I used all of their maiden names.

That's an oddly specific thing to consider.

I pointed out that many jews changed their names and then you go back to your old argument? Just for some examples, Trotskys old name was Lev Bronstein, Kamenevs was Rozenfeld, Zinovievs was Hirsch Apfelbaum. There is no evidence either way (atleast not from their wiki page and in fact, Natalia Sedovas father was a merchant so i suppose that she was jewish since jews tend to be overrepresented among merchants? I said proof, not signs.

Source? His father was Edmund Dzierżyński, his mother was Helena Januszewska. His grandfather was Józef Dzierżyński and his grandmother Antonina Oziembłowska.

It's ridiculous how dishonest you faggots are. You literally make up shit and think everyone will believe you.

So prove that THESE ones changed their name. Which is firmly a ball in your court, not mine. Otherwise, we can be at this all day. Did you know that Nicholas (((Romanov))) was a Jew? After all, his family was from Germany. There are lots of Jews in Germany, and we all know, Jews change their names.

>be oppressed minority
>"we're for a system with more equality"
>"ok revolution"

Its not hard. Even Trotsky shied from succeeding Lenin cause of his Jewish heritage and handed it instead to the Georgian (inshallah).

The only "evidence" they have is that his name included rubin, no joke either, but if you're going by >> 4210468s logic i suppose he was lol.

Then explain why non-Jewish parents would then have their son learn Yiddish at a young age? That was hardly commonplace among the Polish aristocracy. Are honestly com-plainly there weren't overt given the circumstances?

never claimed they did but untill we have more info it's a coin flip.

Source? They had like 9 children. Did all of them learn Yiddish?

*Are you honestly complaining they weren't overt about it given the circumstances?

>inshallah
Georgians are Christian

>why would anyone learn Yiddish in a country full of Jews?

You can use that exact same idiotic logic to "prove" there's a 50-50 chance of anyone on the earth being Jewish, until we have more evidence.

Did you know that Subotai was maybe 50-50 Jeiwsh? Alexander the Great? Julius Caesar? Pyotr Bagration? If we play the odds, there's a 75% chance that at least one of those 4 was a covert yid. Which one do you think? I think Caesar acted the most Jewy myself, so it's probably him.

It was his father's name. Edmund Rufin Dzierżyński.

>The name Rufin is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Rufin is: Red haired.

He could speak Polish, Russian, Yiddish, and Latin. 3 of those make sense 1 doesn't for "pure" Polish aristocracy.
Yiddish is a useless language to know at a time Jews were predominantly insular.

No you can't since jews are statisticly more likley to mary jews

>Aldona, Stanisław, Feliks, Kazimierz, Ignacy, Władysław, Jadwiga, Wanda, Witold
All those Jewish names...

Maybe he learned Yiddish later. Like I said, there is zero evidence he or his family was Jewish.

>let's put a big red target on our children one of which we want to be educated
He learned it when he was young his parents saw to it.

>why would you want to know exactly what an insular people are saying to each other in your presence?

>Yiddish is a useless language to know at a time Jews were predominantly insular.
What decades are we talking about here?

Really? Where do you get that notion? It's certainly not true in modern America.

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

>pogroms
>pale of settlement
>demonization of Jews in society via fakes such as blood libel
honestly no idea my dudski
and by the way I am Russian and not Jewish

His brother was a psychiatrists and a professor in Russia. His father was teacher.
There is zero evidence that any of them were Jewish.

>He learned it when he was young his parents saw to it.
And I'm asking you about your source.

This claim is not sourced on Wikipedia.

It litterly says that the rate in the 70s was 70 procent, implying that the numbers have decreased.

I ment 83 procent fck

>insular people
>in your presence
For almost every decade Jews have been among non-Jews.
Yes it is actually.
>As a youngster Dzerzhinsky became fluent in four languages: Polish, Russian, Yiddish, and Latin.

good memeing

Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

Do you know what source means? It's not sourced.

>if you're insular you litterally never interact with others and actively flee when outsiders come close

Blobaum 1984, p. 30.
Half of what it implies yes.

Feliks Dzierżyński and the SDKPiL

So you're trying to claim Jews never, ever interact with non-Jews in any way?

No.

So you're trying to claim Jews actively flee when outsiders come close?

>He could speak Polish, Russian, Yiddish, and Latin. 3 of those make sense 1 doesn't for "pure" Polish aristocracy.
You aren't an authority on what makes sense for aristocracy. I guess James Madison is secretly a Jew because he learned to read and write Hebrew as a youth.
>Yiddish is a useless language to know at a time Jews were predominantly insular.
Useless? When a large portion of the population speaks that language it's perfectly useful to know that language.

Post a citation. I'm not denying he knew Yiddish, but I doubt he learned it when he was a little boy.

>All those Jewish names...
lolwut

>For almost every decade Jews have been among non-Jews.
I was asking about the decades he was educated in Yiddish. But you've already exposed your lack of knowledge on the topic with that answer, so don't bother.

There were distinct periods of Jewish interaction with European society.

That's Polish names you dweeb...

books.google.pl/books?redir_esc=y&id=cqkjAQAAIAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=yiddish

>Dzierzynski made an effort to learn Yiddish during this period, hoping in this way to build his own bridge to Jewish workers in the city
Yup, I'm sure he was 2 years old then.

Yeah, everyone knows that (((German))) names are Jewish, not Polish names.

ITT: Ghandi was an Anglo-Saxon because he was taught English as a child.

Flee is not the right, more "gather" towards others like them.
>appeals to authority
It is so unordinary, uncommon and untimely for a fully bred Polish aristocrat to desire his child to learn Yiddish that there is the possibility of Jewish ancestry on his father's side. That is all I'm saying. You can calm down now.
>Useless?
Insular community.
I already did.
Find the year he was born and add up to the time he would have been a schoolboy.

And just look at the next page (240)

>"Later we often joked," Radek revealed, that among the leadership of Polish Social Democracy, which consisted mostly of Jews, the only one who knew how to read Yiddish was Dzierzynski from the Polish Catholic... I can't read the last word