James Dean

Why was a guy who was only in 3 movies, one of which he wasn't even a major character, so immortalized and remembered over 60 years later?
How did he become so legendary?

I'll put 5 dollars in "strong jawline"

I have no idea who that is.

Were higher hairlines more accepted back then? All I see today are people saying >muh hairline

because Hollywood jews have a monopoly on information and public opinion

they will tell you to like and who to remember and you are forever trapped in the mental prison they built for you

the riddler in batman? not sixty years old.

For only 3 movies he was a really good actor.

no, spiderman, me thinks

Evidence?

He has none.

Honestly because it was another case of "young actor with potential who dies too early"

Tobey Maguire real name is James Dean?

Because of how many famous people fucked him up the ass.

Jes wasn't gay and all the stories saying he was were from actual gaylords trying to become relevant by saying it

Jim Carrey as a kid?

marion morrison was james dean you idiot

Rodgers Brackett
William Bast
Marlon Brando
Elia Kazan
Rock Hudson
Clifton Webb
Jack Simmons

And not a shred of proof except heresay

James Dean

Only a faggot would want video evidence.

Faggot.

Rough looking 27 year old.

great actors are good

A guy that was verified to be one of his best friends admitted years later that they had a more than friendly relationship

Because he was also the frontman of Rainbow, Alcatrazz, MSG, and Impelliteri.

His best movie Aviator me thinks.

homos worship him, that´s why

High foreheads are aesthetic af as long as you're not balding by 25

Dean was great in that role.

films: /tv/

hollywood is a crucible for gossip and naturally figures grow larger than life more easily when they are dead
his devilish good looks and acting promise were only idolized more and more after his death and he grew into something bigger than he actually was, happens to a lot of celebs who die young, take kurt cobain, if he was still alive he'd be making digital/dance pop in order to keep up and all his greatest fans wouldve been done with him, it's better that he's dead because he becomes what an actua living person could never become: perfect

Gay

/thread /film /tv/

are you retarded? There are many movies with a dean

Is Veeky Forums always this shitty and bait filled?