Find a fault

Find a fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.PNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Mongolia connected with south-east Asia? And I feel like places like Kazakhstan are just as closely related to Turkey as Russia. If this map were more accurate it would have a lot of gradients, but I know that's not easy.

Mongolia and SEA are part of the Buddhist civilization. Not sure if I wouldn't include Vietnam as well though.

The rise of China will once again convert the Central Asia to Buddhism.

> I feel like places like Kazakhstan are just as closely related to Turkey as Russia.

A Turk is more likely to punch you for saying that.

What, fundamentally, differentiates Chinese v. Buddhist civilization?

Superficially at least they seem pretty similar to me.

For that matter, what really distinguishes Japan?

>Relgion=Civilisation
No.

Imagine the Buddhist being the cream and the Oreo cookies being Chinese civilization.

Cream is universal and can be applied to cookies, cakes, oreos, chocolate, curry, etc. While Oreos with cream is one part.

>Chad is Muslim
damn right habibi

Southern part of Latin America is clearly Western. Papua New Guinea clearly is not. Korean culture has nothing to do with China.

Argentina should be brown (like it's people)

t. 56%

Korean culture owes pretty much everything to China.

It has diverged a great deal though. South Korea is Westernized.

Just like Japan and China.
Still all Confucian though

South Koreans to this day are bizarrely sinophilic, which I assume owes to centuries of living as an extension of China.

>mexico is 60% white
>brazil is 10% black
>trinidad is 40% black
this image is quite clearly bullshit

Japan should be grouped with South Korea, but not China, social values are different. SK and Japan have been much more influenced by a Westernized urban lifestyle than Chinese have.

It could definitely be argued that the Westernization is superficial (and China is getting very Westernized anyway). But the 'deep culture' remains very Asian/Confucian in all these countries.

I’ve seen many, many Puerto Ricans in my life and none of them were white, while most Cubans I have seen were. This map is retarded

Someone swapped Mexico's palette, lel.
This is the original.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.PNG

Most Brazilians are mulattoes so that much is correct. I don't know about Trinidad though.

I disagree. It's like saying Spain isn't Western because they haven't industrialized like England or Germany have earlier. Same shit, just different developmental stages.

The Cubans who left for the US were the rich white ones.

Do you honestly see SK siding with China, geopolitically? They are aligned with the West. Huntington's argument was that their "Sinic culture" would weight more in the long run and so they would distance themselves from the West. I don't see that happening.

I lived in SK for years. If not for the complication of the SK v. NK situation, their natural inclination is definitely to side with China. The US alliance is one of convenience; their hearts have always been with China.

First, we're talking about civilizations, not Foreign Policy. It's like saying Taiwan is not a Sinitic country because they're in opposition to China.
Second they're closer to aligning to China than you think. They really don't want the US to start a war on their own soil. Also SK domestic politics is very polarized with the liberals being pretty Anti-US and the conservatives being very Pro-US.

It is to an extent but you're being a retard if you think Korea is totally divorced from China.

blacks are a minority in Brazil

geopolitics is a pseudo-science (literally read about the pivot theory, which is the foundational text)

it's hard to believe that this shit is still taken seriously in this day and age - and literally countless high level government decisions, particularly in the west, are taken based on these sort of pseudo-scientific claims

Egypt is African, cracker

The FP elite is akin to the Church of the 16th century. Overeducated elites droning on and on about how righteous they are while ignoring anything else that goes against their world view.

Pre modern Korea/Vietnam were Chinese clones while the Japanese diverged around the Heian.

This. They were kind of cut off and stopped getting cultural "updates" from the mainland and got stuck in the Tang Dynasty.

This looks like some altreality map made by a 14 year old nerdy jerkoff

Shouldn't all of LatAm be Western since most of their culture is Western aside from some native larp elements

>tang dynasty

Meme.

Japan developed its own civilization, with feudal system similar to Europe

Samurai = Knight

I think the purple implies it's it's own 'sub culture' or spinoff of Western.