twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some user said he was getting 100 usd a day

How much did he start with?

What is this?

something like $500 in december

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whats a lending wallet

stay away from bitconnect my man, this is a huge ponzi scam waiting to fall

You let them hold some of your crypto for a certain amount of time, by the time your funds are unlocked you would have gained some interest overtime as well. This is a basic ex

Reinvestments

Whats the rate?

Dont think this gonna last very long..

Not going to make it.

sept 2018; 4330$ every day
sept 2019; 331.213$ every day
*1%

youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU

This the mney we are "finding" with this mining shit right?

Varies by day, but it's around 1-2% per week/month.

is there enough time to get in and out with a 10k loan on this shit?

Would make me like 280k in half a year, I'm so jealous of everyone getting rich off this obvious ponzi that i'm actually getting tempted to go in myself

add quicksilv3r as your Sponsor, under management tools>profile

don't do it, it's been going on for 1 year, and there's too many normies in it, I think it will go down in 2018.

not using ur ref link fgt

Whos to say it cant last another year? They supposedly releasing a debit card on decemeber bccpay.co, I feel so retarded for even considering it but feels like the people getting rich are the ones doing the dumbest shit

>supposedly releasing a debit card on december
Yes, but this is only to attract more people before exit-scamming.
Bitpetite implemented Monero into their platform 1 week before fucking everyone in the ass. People thought "well if they are taking the time to implement Monero then it's not an scam, or at least it will keep going for months before they dissappear". The first day they disappeared I read several comments saying how "it doesn't make sense for them to scam us!!, they implemented Monero and almost doubled their userbase, they will come back tomorrow, and it's probably a maintenance!"

So don't think that releasing a credit card and making catchy songs is a sign that it's going to last.
Maybe I'm wrong and it will last more than 1 year, but I don't think so.

correct me if im wrong did Bitpetite even have a have a blockchain? when u invest in bcc, buy bcc tokens then u can loan them out. or hold on website or wallet. bcc is even tradeable on hit-btc exchange

BITCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE CUMMING