true Veeky Forums

kekd

hope it was a lesson. do not buy meme coins

dont worry it will go much lower
0 sats is the bottom

who here /ironhands/

screencapped for future keks

Good decision.
By the time LINK starts moving a bit, you'll be able to buy 50% more than you had before.

I don't understand

I'm no expert, but hear me out

if you sold it for 75% loss, that means someone bought it, i.e. thought it had value. They think it's going to go up. So you gave up a lot of money, and have as likely a chance as your buyer to see it fall lower, or grow back up. If it's such a huge loss, why give away even the opportunity to see it grow again? Someone else is counting on it, you've already lost the money, why lose the opportunity to have it back? If it's virtually worthless, what good will 25% of the original price do for trading?

again, I'm not an expert, so please tell me why I'm wrong.

weak hands

You're completely right. Ignore biz. Look out for that guys daily reports. Top 50 wallets remain almost untouched.

kek

noob

Opportunity cost is a possibility depending on how much money op has open for investing and fast he likes to trade

You're wrong because there is money to be made on what is moving now and then buy back in when this shows signs of life. ie when it proves that it has value.

I just don’t see it moving up in the short term and the downwards pressure is real.. Going to buy something else that’s low right now with a more guaranteed chance of mooning after the fork.

OP believes it will continue to go down.

In a nutshell

HAH memecoins with solid fundamentals are where life changing amounts of money is made. were you not around for antshares?

LINK is the worst buy I've ever made. God damn why u leave me holding these bags Sergey???

LOL, I just starting filling my again today after getting out after SIBOS. I bet I have your tokens

Volume bleeding out sub 2000 sats very soon

>tfw 474

Must not have been here for the DGB liftoff

hand status: iron
faith status: unshaken

I have ICO chainlink

then OP should have sold at 10% loss, max. there is no excusing his behavior: he is a retard

40 cent average here...at $100,000...most, not all my life savings.

sold at 16 cent...

gonna be a long hard climb to break even. up 4k since selling thanks to btc, powr and xvg.

damn dude

What are you buying?

Hope you're larping. If not, then you either invested into it without any prior knowledge, or just extremely dense.

what a great idea op, you are like the mascot of Veeky Forums.

honestly to think about how Veeky Forums is and the demographic of type of people we have would you think the other boards are the same as well?

See guys buy high, sell low it's really simple

You stupid fucking pajeet. You, Patelson, I'm talking to you, street-shitter. You just cost yourself thousands of dollars. Thousands of dollars, and one moon ticket. That's right. What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do about it, *asshole*?

You're fucking shit. WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO TRADE, YOU STUPID FUCKING PAJEET, YOU ALOO-GOBBLER? Whoever told you that you could trade with white men?

Oh, I'm gonna ban you from crypto, toilet dodger. I'm gonna talk to Sergey and Vitalik. I'm going to *Nakamoto.* I don't care which cousin you're married to, who you know, how “Aryan” you think you are, you're going out. I swear to you, you're going *out.*

bought in at 20 cents. thought it couldn't drop any lower. i was wrong.

I have 0 link, so this comes NOT from a bagholder but from someone who ignores memes and will buy link in mas at 15cent. If you sell now you are literally retarded.

Same... only I invested around 50 k usd, my hope was on some good news at devcon, but it was just a confirmation of what we already knew. I can’t handle the slow bleed anymore so I just opted out.

I am still undecided, might scoop up some request at these prices.

>selling the bottom

jesus christ at least wait until after the fork

OH SHIT NIGGER now it's going to go up!!!
p.s. this girl is not caucasian. stop posting disgusting flatchested bitch-faced chinks on here you fucking weebs.

Invest 25% in something that is moving up. Go back to Link when it starts to recover.

How dumb are you, honestly? What a bunch of holdtards this board has.

Yeah I'm stuck bagholding too man.

Would consider selling as I have my eye on a few coins but I figure those coins tanking are just as likely as Link mooning in the next few days so I'm standing pat.

Coins I'm looking at, POWR, MOD, Rise, and XVG. Really wish I didn't go all in at the ATH not because I don't believe Link will recover but there are so many fucking good deals right now and I'm stuck playing with myself, I could have double the Link right now and significant positions in a couple other coins. It fucking sucks but oh well in crypto it seems every other month you get completely fucking JUST'd and you just gotta hope the next month will be better (it usually is).

It doesn't matter how long it took OP to learn his lesson.

Holding any shitcoin right now is stupid.

I was. Not anymore. Cut my losses 2 weeks ago having lost 1.28 bitcoins. Not trading alt shit again

I was really counting on some high profile users to be announced. They where shilled to 11k banks. They where shilled to tons of developers at devcon.

But there where no announcements. Nothing. Just Rory with his fucking "I think we will" and implied NDAs.

I don't want to think about this anymore, I just get pissed.

Dumped my reqt bags for MOD a few days ago and it paid off. Up +60% on ETH since.
Would also keep my eye on ZEN and buy if it goes to 200k sats.

Fucking retard.

oh you'll be thinking about it soon. and you won't ever be able to stop thinking about it, I'm afraid. see we're moving on in to this great new place. very spacious, comfy, and best of all: it's rent free. what is this place?

>your head

>tfw this is me

Yes, I have seen so missed so many of these because I still believed in LINK. I just don’t see it happening anytime soon. The one’s you mentioned looks like a great deal right now. I am also watching ZEN, if it goes back to 220 k satoshi, will scoop some up for sure.

bought 75k usd worth at $.42

sold on the way down at $.27

>high coin volume
>literally 2 guys and a fucking 30 page whitepaper, and they'll need 100% of the market share of the entire banking industry, two fucking guys and nobody else, will need THE ENTIRE MARKET for their feature, for their coin to even go 10x, and that's IF it takes off, at some undetermined point in the future

call me a fudder all you want, you know I'm right

>b-b-but rent free!

>two fucking guys and nobody else, will need THE ENTIRE MARKET for their feature, for their coin to even go 10x
uh, no

Fuck link pnd erc20 fast prepared shit token

Lol now wait for salt req and coss shitcoins be the new link. You got fucked by whales and biz pajeets buying and copying the story its great coin. Lmao. You deserve this. All the shilling is done by retarded kids and you believed bizkids

I'm still holding because I fell for the meme and it's comfy. It doesn't become real until I sell. I still unironically believe it's going to the moon.

Overheard Sergey at devcon saying the price of link doesn't matter, just the use of it. He knows it'll never go up.

People on Veeky Forums are poor and have to constantly make gains or they die.

I overheard that same conversation! Right after everyone left I asked him what his prediction was for the price mid 2018, and he said at least $800 per token.

this is how it's done

You were there too? Wow, that's an incredible coincidence! I was also there and heard the same thing!

The time to buy has been signaled you heard it here folks now is the time to buy chainlink.

But if chainlink finds use then its price will go up

>tfw just bought a bit more, bringing my average down and my pile up

good time to buy tbqh. even if it stays stagnant it seems the massive bleed since SIBOS and BTC fork has finally stabilized.

cya on the moon faggots

sergey solves the spherical problem

lulz. give it a few days and OP is going to be buying it all over again on FOMO.

some pajeets never learn.

you overheard jack shit

Lol did u ride the magic pony to Yokohama to meet ur soulmate for a 25 billion dollar payout?

it's true, also overheard him saying he won't bother with exchange listings since his goal isn't a high token price. don't shoot the messenger

lol why even bother

as frustrating as it feels this is better for us, more time to accumulate. He's right and has his priorities straight. If he's focusing on making sure the token gets used the price will go up.

OP, go read about salt. Thank me later for regaining your losses within 1-2 months.

LOOOL! Why would you sell right now? I'm not a link holder but anyone who knows anything wouldn't sell at it's very bottom! You really don't think it's ever going to go up from this point? OP, you're gonna hate yourself in a few months

Really? Now of all times? What the fuck were you thinking? I mean I guess you could hope it goes to ~2k in the next week to rebuy right before the fork but that's a lot to risk for a comparatively small gain.

What the fuck? as if it will really take that much effort to contact exchanges. There should be no excuse for this. Even rory can do it instead of sitting on his ass all day in slack.

Why do you want the price to go up when the network isn't even fully implemented yet? Do you like buying at high prices?

>he fell for some memecoin shilled by Veeky Forums
don't feel bad. nothing's kept up with bitcoin for the past month or two.

a 90% or more btc portfolio has literally been the only sane strategy since ether leveled out over the summer.

Kek stop deluding yourself. You have the chance to buy in cheap now, you really want the price to stay the same for a fucking year? Stop acting like we arent in this for the money when whitepaper projects like OMG get to a 1b marketcap on hype alone.

Its not like were asking him to hype things up by posing in front of Google's office. We only want more exchanges for fucks sake. It will literally only take less than 10 minutes for Rory or someone to fill up the forms.