Cost less than 50 cents
Total supply is less than 300 millions

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RUP

ATH now. Think I will wait a bit.
Looks good anyways. Thanks.

ODN. Pretty far from ATH but might realistically dip a bit further before the fork. Though i'm sure most alts will.

I bought odn and sold at a loss.
Why only 27m in circulation? Are they burning the rest or are devs going to dump that into the market? I don't like that.

It's pretty common for alts to have large amounts owned by the devs. Ripple/WTC/NEO are the same way.

Yeah that's one of the reasons I'm avoiding those

Bitcoinereum. No ICO, No Pre-mine.

MINEX

only newly listed shitcoin on coinexchange that hasn't pumped yet

It has
80 cents during august check CMC

ELIX.

>1million market cap
>no ICO with an active DEV team
>demo of APP and lending system already out
>competitor SALT has a market cap of $119M

current supply of 22million and a max supply of around 40million depending on when people use genesis pairs.

this is a potential 100-300x but at minimum a 20x in coming months. other anons bought in on the pump & dump that happened to this coin weeks ago & are scared to invest, but if you're willing to take the risk this has the biggest reward potential right now.

personally 20% of my portfolio is in ELIX desu

MINEX was listed in the middle of october, never pumped on CoinExchange

F O O T Y C A SH
O
O
T
Y

Sounds good but why is the total supply not showing up
I don't want to get fucked by devs eventually dumping 100 bazillion coins into the market senpai

REQ obvsly.

>1billion coins

ADEX is like .80 cents but has 100m supply

I bought some, when will it be on exchanges?

POWR is launching off, just hit $0.19

>1 bazillion coins

350m circulating. can easily hit $1 on this run

the current circulating supply you see is the current total supply. ELIX total supply is increased by people burning their genesis pairs, once all genesis pairs are used that will be the final total supply of ELIX. you can see stats here elixirtoken.io/stats.html

EXN ExchangeN coin. 5mil circulating. 10mil total supply. Currently 300 SATs. Exchange releases in 2 weeks. Get in now for easy 10x +