The Confido Scam

Is this the most professional scam since Tezos?

Fuckign stop making me doubting this shit
its 99.9999% definitely a legit 10x project. fuck you

Ethbet was the greatest scam.
Totally anonymous guy.

I don't think I'd call it a scam but I suspect it'll make a lot of bagholders out of people expecting easy gains.

That would be EOS.

Why is this man "Joost" always on telegram? Doesn't he have work to do? They have only one real developer on a four man team. Four men, four hundred thousand cap. Just low enough to get away with it.... 15 page white paper is just some images and arrows.. lots of white space and grammatical errors. Don't let your greed blind you to these many many red flags.

>itt: Tripfag didn't get in on ICO.
It's literally the easiest flip this month.

MONEY FOR BAGS, JUST FOR FREE

No thats salt coss req and other retarded icos

Only 400k market cap because it's a small project and they really don't need much of a budget. Don't think it's a scam, think it's gonna be an easy 10x

literal scamcoin lmao

I have two ICO accounts

Have you asked yourself how hard would this be for a much bigger .. or even ANY payment processing entity to incorporate smart contract escrows into their already established platform.

Everyone with a whitelist I've spoken to is just in it for flip. But who will they flip to?

phase 1 ico holders got a bonus which means it will instantly crash upon being listed

this shit is starting to get reeeeeeeeeeeally old

Joost is the CEO, he is running most of the social media as well as running things in the background. I don't see why you have such an issue with a team that actually communicates with their investors.

no?
Stage 1 only got a bonus if they failed pre-sale application. And people in the pre-sale only got a 10% bonus anyway, not much of a flip. They were also chosen based on strategic value to the project so I doubt they will be flipping anyway

lol here comes the FUD.

Open your eyes user.. Ask yourself some fundamental questions. Why would anyone use this when Request is going to implement the same features making this redundant.

And here it is!

Different market mate.
Also show me where Request network is using shipping APIs to lock funds in escrow until the item arrives.
Show me how Request network will solve disputes in a decentralized way.

Literally different markets as well, do your own research then get back to me

Look I believe in Confido as well but you're clearly misinformed about request network. Maybe you should do some research

M8, they're already working on a Shopify plugin and are in talks with another business for a proof-of-concept trial but I'm not able to disclose which.

its perfect scam by pajeets....so they hype the project 400k m cap....lot of biz noobs buy in rat race....devs end up grab few mil...bye bye....literally their shit they developed few api's and app ...those would be devlop free of cost or probably with 100$.....and grabbing 400 k....u retards scammed....

Learn to write properly, pajeet. Wtf is this shit? Did you never go to school?
Why is this allowed?

He writes like a down syndrome afflicted early alzheimers preteen but he isn't wrong.

I'm going to stay out of this one.
I like the idea, but realistically there's not much of a moat. I'm thinking the same could be achieved with a dApp on ethereum.
It also heavily requires customers to stay afloat, unlike bitcoin. Bitcoin can survive on pure hype and misinformation, but confido requires stealing customers from escrow websites who might not be ready to use crypto yet.

that and I've seen some stealth shill posts on here that 100% come from the confido team.
My bet is it goes to 40% of ICO, then picks up if it gets any customers.

>Devs hype a $400k market cap
>Run away with a few mil
What?

Isn't the new malware that turns unsuspecting normie browsers into miners with the javaminer a better scam? Get enough people's browsers mining for you and you could probably turn a nice profit.

Wise user. I too will not be utilizing my two whitelisted ICO accts. Willing to sell each for 2eth.

Sneaky malware isn't wrapped in some pseudo-professional bullshit with a crap website and a whitepaper that is mostly empty space.

>Isn't the new malware
That's not malware, but normies are retarded.
The javascrip gets PUT into malware, but the script itself is supposed to be used for websites to monetize themselves without advertisements. I'm sure (((nobody))) had an interest in shutting down a new way for websites to afford server costs without ads.

I missed out on the fucking whitelisting and now have to resort to shitterdelta

This is 100% a scam, and anyway its gonna be released on etherdelta before segwit so enjoy 1/2 the ico price