If all crypto coins were to crash to $0 tomorrow, how fucked would you be?

If all crypto coins were to crash to $0 tomorrow, how fucked would you be?

Semi fucked, I put half my net worth in it but I'm still young (early twenties) so nothing that will be permanently fucked up.

I'd be bored

not worried at all. i only risked 2% of my net worth.

I'd b 14k in debt lol

it's cool
put very little fiat in

90% in or about 50k. I don't really give a shit I already feel dead inside considering I'd be a millionaire if I just did 2 trades differently.

Pull your money out of BTC before Nov 16, and all money out of alts before the beginning of December, before the christmas run. Don't say I didn't warn you

be neet, minde btc in 2009, have 11k BTC, if it crashes i will literally kill myself since the only good thing in live is gone

christmas run?

Feels. hindsight 20/20 feels.

i would be on the street with a cardboard box unironically

I would be very upset because I was hoping to cash out soon and put it towards a house deposit but ultimately I would be fine
>9k in index funds
>25k in Superannuation (Aussie retirement fund)

If you genuinely have 11k bitcoin, why the fuck would you not cash out at least 100-200 of them, pay the taxes just to be safe, and live like a fucking king for the next couple years while the rest of your stack moons?

537k fucked

82million dollars, if you haven't cashed out half of that for 40million and hold the rest you are larping. post address.

i would be buying the fuck out of it. can you even imagine the dead cat bounce

don't worry Id have 15~30 mill if i did one thing different, eg stick to my plan
invest by class of coin.
20BTC into LTC wiped out
20BTC in ripple wiped out
0.5BTC in ico for eth, learnt my lesson.
instead of 20BTC or double down.

Fud

Can I have 1 bitcoin?

well I wouldn't be totally fucked, The money i've put into crypto is just whats left over after I make sure all my bills are paid. Once i budget my pay for my necessary expenses, i split whats leftover 60/40, 60 percent goes into my (((savings account))) and 40% goes into crypto. I also buy/sell comics and trading cards online, and do some side work as an electrician. 100% of my profits from that goes into crypto. My wagecuck job also comes with a lot of overtime, so i do the 60/40 savings/crpyto split with OT pay as well. It sounds like bullshit, but "only invest what you can afford to lose" is a good rule to live by. There are faster ways to lambo land but if crypto went tits up tomorrow at least i wouldn't be worried about losing my house or something

I would lose my original investment of 12k which was about half of my net worth. Not a big deal though, I never invested more than I could afford to lose

Initial investment was 1000€.
The loss of accumulated profits would hurt me heart, but nothing would change in my life.

send me half a bitcoin pls, ill send u nudes

I'd buy infinite BTC.

It would suck, but I've already withdrawn 40x my initial investment, and I haven't invested any additional money since.

It would suck, but I've already sold and withdrawn 40x my initial investment, and haven't invested any other money since.

very fucked

this would require an event like emps in every major city so if it happened my capital loses would be the least of my problems

Not at all. I only invest money I set aside specifically for investing.

i could kill myself because i have no idea what i could do. failed uni after 5 years and now only trade. never had gf. no future perspective

I follow rule #1 and I don't invest anything I can't afford to lose. I'd be a little bummed but that's it.

I'd be mad because I'd lose my gains but I'd be okay.

but if you already failed and habe nothing to lose? everything or nothing for me. i sleep at a friends and wagecuck now and put everything in crypto. i just hope in 3 years some coins i have moon.

Start selling relatively small amounts over time (don't tank the market bro) and diversify about $25MM into stocks, real estate, cash and PMs. Get an accountant and pay the tax man so you don't get butt raped later. I pray to Odin that you're a larp.

I'd be really sad because most of my money is in crypto.

I still have ~18k USD in promising stocks and ~15K USD in a high interest savings account though.

Still it would succ. I'm a disability neet and only through living extremely frugally was I able to get enough savings for this.

I'm going to keep living somewhat frugally even if I go to the moon. Not giving the luxury selling jews any of my money. I also consider massive
spending for personal gratification to be immoral because it outbids others to allocate finite labour and physical resources towards me getting a little high on some temporary feefees when that labour and those resources could have been used to make life liveable for a lot of people.

I don't consider being very rich immoral in itself though.

#NoLambo

you are so lucky. i kick myself for not mining. i dont work either. i just need a break.

I'd feel like shit, be annoyed at myself, angry, but at the end of the day I'd be okay.I only invest what I can afford to lose.

About $100 out.
>tfw joined the party late and just started investing

You might as well be betting on the lottery then. Take the lessons you (hopefully) learned from "failing" and design a life plan, start a side grind or something. Take a look at the Work from home generals that some times pop up here.

A bit annoyed considering the time I put into using a faucet to break into the cryptomarket in the first place, although technically I wouldn't even be losing a penny considering I made the money from doing a capatcha each day.

But, I'd actually take major advantage considering black markets seem like a reliable way to keep the value intact since crypto in general is not centralized.

Id lose 200'000 dollars

I would lose 80% of my net worth. It would hurt, but wage cucking would sustain me.

What a stupid question....

"If you were killed tomorrow, how dead would you be?"

Actually, now that I really think about it, you wouldn't actually be fucked. Centralized wise, yes you would be fucked when it comes to fiat, but since crypto is decentralized, you aren't losing any coins per se, just the value your coins held in fiat, and considering that black markets would still utilize crypto, It doesn't seem like you'd really be fucked if you knew how to use your resources.

Not fucked but very sad. Cryptos are most fun I had in years.

I would be a billionaire because I only short crypto coins.

Office admin work

I'd just lose a lot on my electric bill

I would suicide

0 fucks given, the crypto I'm gaining today is not for now but for later use.

nice larp

I'm stuck living with my parents. If I lost my 350k in crypto I would actually kms

Damn dude. Diversify. Invest in some stocks and bonds. Pull out $15k and get your own place. I know people call it a scam, but you could make $500/day with bitconnect if you lend $250k into it.

I have so many streams of income and assets that its not a problem at all.

Hey hey Heeey
Hey hey Heeeye
Hey hey Heeey

i'd buy the dip