I hope you dumbasses got some

See you in the Maldives.

Are u a dev? More holidays inc?

Is this from benjamin button?

fightclub
Whats the purpose of this coin?

I think it's fight club

the purpose of the coin is to transfer the wealth from uninformed people like you to us considering how youll be buying this at an ATH in a few months.

literally every crypto ever hahaha

Are you guys sure?
It really looks like the guy from benjamin button.
He ages in reverse.

a few pointers:
buy for under 5cents, total supply burns as token is used. in 2021-2022 REQ has total supply of 100 million and mcap of 20billion, 1 REQ = $200 congrats

Maldives? You going to hide because u had to rob a store to cover your Req losses?

Yeah, I robbed a liquor store to cover my losses, then took a trip to the Maldives so I can hide out at a $2,500 a night bungalow. You figured it out.

100k ICO bagholder here

I know im an idiot for not buying more at the bottom, but will my 100k from the ICO pay off?

Will I ever come out of this with a profit?

Absolutely. Market cap even 1/10th of Paypal + constant token burn from network usage and you are an easy millionaire with a bit of patience.

But wasn't that all you stole?

Why would someone adopt this though over paypal?

Does paypal accept crypto? No? Oh too bad...

PayPal takes 3% in fees req takes 0.5% max, scaling is unlimited, they doing continuous payments

>Does paypal accept crypto

Your average joe won't be using crypto for payments for a good while

fair enough

paypal is for pussies, get with the blockchain bro

There's already $200MM in crypto. Once companies find out about the savings they could make using crypto for overseas transactions, it'll become widely adopted. If REQ manages to be the leading solution to request (no pun intended) payments, then you can bet your butthole it'll become at least 1/10th as big as paypal.

What do you mean constant token burns?

What happens when they burn all the tokens?

If this can hit $5 I am going to buy a Lambo, I have 100k tokens and I will use it all to buy a lambo.

If you burn a percentage of a transaction, how the fuck would it be mathematically possible to burn all of the tokens?

My biz gets raped using paypal, but it's the only viable option for my customer base. Once REQ (or even OMG) offer something viable I am done with Paypal. I think REQ will be the one though, their Ycombinator DNA gives them hella connections.

Any other coins trying to do the same?

Crypto. Is. To. Volatile.

It will not be adopted until it can run sideways for an extended period of time.

5$ is realistic within the next 3 years imho

Yeah I thought OMG was attempting to something similar so why not OMG?

The tokens are divisible nanoREQ could be a thing way down the road as the burn brings total supply inches lower and lower.

have fun with the insurance payments m8

Yeah, I think REQ will come out on top. Great branding, connections with the company who funded Coinbase. If they can get listed there (once they start accepting tokens) then it'll get adopted by normies quickly.

I think UTrust is one that popped up recently. But they have no proof of concept, whereas REQ has their first roadmap item in Q4 2017

see you at cryptoholics anonymous more like it

Keep telling yourself that. Plenty of companies even offer discounts to have people pay them in crypto. Helps them out with taxes, with the added bonus of it gaining value over time.

Too volatile? Newegg accepted BTC for a long time (only stopped recently bc the processor stopped doing it -- this is where Req comes in btw)
Overstock and other big names also take crypto.

Adoption is here.

Even Steam has been accepting btc for ages. GabeN knows the best method to fill his bathtub with money.

Yup, their up 7x just from $1k/Bitcoin. It's incredible and more companies are starting to see it.

>insuring a lambo

Everyone knows a lambo is ride or die. Do you not listen to nigger music?

>quarter milli on the mothafucka
>no insurance on the mothafucka

I wonder if that guy I saw at a gas station recently doesn't have insurance on his lambo

God damnit user, Fight Club is required viewing. Stop looking at charts and go watch that movie right now.

Yes I'm sure

The thing is: who's going to use req in the real world
Idk I don't see this happening anytime soon

I hear you brother - PayPal is a special group of fucks. I was hit by scammers last year for about $40K worth of charge backs over six months. I had undeniable proof that many of these people were full of shit. Never won a case. Not even one because my content was digital. Then PayPal fucking closes my account. If a company comes along that fucks PayPal in anyway they have my support.