COINS ON SALE

which coins are super cheap? what to buy?
i just bought some COSS, Agrello DLT and Rivetz RVT, thinking about buying some blockCAT too.
Other ideas appreciated

ARK, LINK, maybe VTC if you believe the asic resistance hype will continue.

EXN

Agrello. They will have some juicy announcements coming in November/December. It will be great to see this coin go in the upwards direction. You really can't go wrong buying at -70% ICO price

More Coss

Syscoin thank me later

i got some VTC. i do not know about ARK, it is already high market cap. Got some LINK and EXN bags still.

RUn the fuck away if youre not larping
Following alt coins in geberal will ge you rekt
Following advices on altcoin, on biz...
J U S T
U
S
T

Mysterium is nice and low

i bought some ICOs with and mostly got JUSTed but they are so damn cheap now. Want to swingtrade at least.

Ark was 100k sats a piece during its summer run. Had a nice pullback + the whole bitcoin forking shennaningans. It can easily be a top 10 coin with the tech they're planning to develop.

NEO is one of the hardest hit coins and will be one of the biggest moon missions after the fork.

better NEO or GAS ?

CFD is about $0.04 atm and it's an easy $1 coin.

Buy NEO, it generates GAS

Has there been any meaningful progress towards release? I bought the ICO, watched it get dumped, and then luckily sold for a 50% gain on a second pump a few weeks later. I find the project fascinating but the team just disappeared it seemed like.

This shitcoin already mooned

eltcoin is a fraction of a penny. just released a dope mobile wallet.

Do ur research and whatever is on the downtown mentally and will emotionally rise and physical rebound and spiritually bloom and politically blow up to get u the highest return it's what u make of it op get urself some riches

bitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystalsbitcrystals

fucking shitoins

DGB

This.

got some

I would just buy NEO and get GAS by holding for a bit.

It won't go 100x anymore but it's gonan be around $100 in the near future.