BUY Bitcoin (BTC) GO ALL IN DO IT NOW

Listen up, fucko. You better buy as much Bitcoin (BTC) as you can right now. Buy as much as possible whilst leaving just enough fiat cash left for to eat top ramen noodles to survive on a day to day basis
This is it. This is your last chance to get rich. The Great Flood is coming. Yes, the Big One. The Biblical Flood. You have been warned.
You missed BTC when it was under $1
You missed BTC when it was under $10
You missed BTC when it was under $100
You missed BTC when it was under $500
You missed BTC when it was under $1000
You missed BTC when it was under $2000
You missed BTC when it was under $5000
Now it is currently 7 thousand 4 hundred united states fucking dollars.
You are now here. Just look at the trend. It has been going parabolic. It is skyrocketing. It is the King.
Are you going to miss BTC again, whilst it is under $10000?
Or are you going to nut up, and buy it now, so that you can profit when it hits $10000.
This is your only chance to get rich quick.
There are no other opportunities better than Bitcoin right now.
You have been warned.
Buy Bitcoin right now, right at this instant, and if you already have some, buy MORE, go ALL IN,
or stay poor F O R E V E R

Don't worry, I won't miss it when it's $5000 again in two weeks.

no, bucko, what goes up will go up all the way, vertically. there is no going down for bitcoin, ever again. it is going to $100000 zogbucks per coin, for sure. There is NOTHING that can make it go lower here. This is the lowest it will ever be. You will never see bitcoin under $7000 united fiat bucks ever again. I'm warning you now. You have been warned. This is your final warning.

fucking dipshit normie OP though he was gonna strike it rich buying into BTC at it's top/near-top. Go fuck yourself and i'll make sure to buy your bags when you panic sell during the correction faggot

buy the mother fuckking top guys

No

yes OP is right if you know anything about how markets work this is the perfect time to buy

I don't want to. Everyone in the race to get rich through crypto has to choose which train to get on. The BTC train has too many people in it. I don't want to get rich WITH everyone because I want to get rich FASTER than everyone, so I'm researching and investing alts. If that means I'll be stuck wagecucking because I picked the wrong ones, then so be it. I'd rather take that chance of picking the right altcoin and pretend i knew it all along like a true biz tard and possibly missing BTC than get rich on a train with normies in it.

>not cashing out btc and moving into a mix of eth/xmr

imagine being this much of a pajeet

I'll buy a couple satoshis next time it crashes

kek

>buying alts instead of the king

hahahaha look at this newfag trying to call a top on BTC....people like you were saying Bitcoin was at a top when it hit $2000, $3000, $4000, $5000, $6000 and now you are calling it here. Have you not seen how fucking unpredictable this shit is?

Also, if you weren't such a retard, you would understand my thread is written sarcastically to sound like the typical "BUY ___ NOW OR STAY POOR FOREVER" posters.

i'm not calling a top on BTC but i'm not rushing to buy more at this price either. fucking just calm down everyone. this board is mainly for jokes and bantz, have you forgotten that you niggercucks.

Is this real? This bitch really sucking dat trunk?

>he doesn't know

yeesh, hope you didn't put anything you can't afford to lose in crypto

It goes down everytime before it goes up.

Watched it going from 3k to 5k
Then went in, about 10% of my hodlings
So far notbad man
This is $0 or $1 mil game. If shit goes up , I dont even expect to cash out in fiat, rather buy a nice ass house for BTC.

yeah bro katy perry totally sucks elephants off on stage.

you should really buy tickets to her concert, shits pretty hot.

Very real. Much suck

Why buy now at the ATH instead of after the fork and maybe the simultaneous bitfinex scandale when it'll go sub-5000 temporarily ?

the jews & chinks are gonna make the call to PULL IT when btc hits $10K....then it does a fibonacci retracement back down to around the $3K range.

trust me...i know people...powerful people. big guys. i might be larping though.

yes, it's real. Katy Pery is an insatiable sloot and can only be satisfied by the largest land-walking animal right now. i heard she's in talks with Elon fucking Musk, asking him to design a space rocket that can fit inside her.

good trade bud
i agree, all or nuffin

>Singers/actors have to become increasingly degenerate in order to keep their careers afloat as they age.

The sad state of Hollywood.

he doesn't need to design anything, paypal is well versed in fucking people

This thread reads like a altcoin shill, which is a good sign to sell

Imagine how sad the "stuck wagecucking" outcome would be though. The "train full of normies" (who found out about crypto way later than you did) keeps chugging on to $100k per coin and they all high five each other and celebrate. While you got JUSTed on bunch of failed shitcoins and have to wagecuck to even make back your original investment.

kek

Normies don't invest in bitcoin.

Yet.

my nigga high risk high reward

>the jews & chinks are gonna make the call to PULL IT when btc hits $10K....then it does a fibonacci retracement back down to around the $3K range.
>trust me...i know people...powerful people. big guys. i might be larping though.

Were you being sarcastic or implying this is FUD that got advertised by everyone?

Hold the fuck up... did you make this thread after buying BTC?

Hh...how.. heavy are those bags going to be at the end of the month?

you're a fucking idiot lmao.
I rode this run like everybody, made several grands on it and today I sold all my BTCs.

Why? because it's going to fucking crash. Nothing goes that parabolic without a severe correction behind. I'll buy back my BTCs down at 5000-4000.

at this point the tea leaves on the chart are telling me you did basically no probability analysis for the multitude of scenarios that could play out.

So basically your going to end up losing if not now later

the only counter point is that some well established alts like ethereum have a decent chance of doubling their ratio against bitcoin in a short period of time. if you just go into bitcoin, you only ever have as much bitcoin as you can afford to buy, and without gambling on margin, you can't get more. if you take low risk positions in non-shit alts like ethereum, you could effectively double your bitcoin with little downside, which isn't great but it's better than risking everything for 5-10x

minister you, satoshi!!!!

It would be nice if the bitfinex debacle happens at the same time as the fork, the amplified panic would probably mean a collapse to 1000 or so.
The safe bet is 5000-4000 though.

i started putting 200$ almost bi weekly in FEB this year. i recently updated to $400

im seriously thinking of asking my mom for access to our savings, maybe just 10k. but i won't have access till the new year otherwise the bank will charge alot of money.

i feel sick.

OP is a fucking hilarious

Don't worry for me lol. I'm a decent trader and I've been in the game for a good while now.
I can read a chart pretty well and right now the BTC's screams of over-extension no matter how I look at it.
Let the CME futures new effect fade away and it's going to come down HARD.

henlo i am OP and i am here to bring Laugh Out Loud fun for all Veeky Forumstards who choose to see the humor in our otherwise meaningless existence chasing more and more "value" signifiers such as having a certain amount of bitcoin or zogbucks.

enjoy the ride, and remember to have a sensible chuckle

I'm mostly in LTC but should I pull out now (bought 100 @40, its ~55 now) into USD then buy .5BTC in two weeks and rest ltc or should I just HODL? I missed out on last fork run

Cash out 25% before the fork around $8.5K. That should cover your accumulated investment.Your temporary loss will be Mitigated. Then wait for a possible dead-cat. If it’s showing signs of a crash, put a stop at $5K and lock in what you have into ETH. After 2 weeks post-fork, the pump should show signs of returning... $10K again by feb.

you screwed you're brothers enough op, even if it does it's fine thanks for the heads up though. :c

going all in on the next big dip. youd have to be a dirty pajeet to buy now

but i am a dirty pajeet

its gonna crash you nogs, youve been warned

Before the fork, though?