There are people actually buying btc at this price

Kek

the charts scream there is going to be a correction to 4k

it's so obvious I don't even feel sorry for the dummies pouring money into btc
is crypto a game where only high IQ individuals succeed?

please post your meme lines chart that shows this drop

And then they're gonna say BTC is a scam and the FUD will start. Just watch

i got you senpai

they will become pink wojaks after the fork

Crypto, especially Bitcoin is a game where only 100x longs win.

by Nov.20 this board will be pink as hell

I'll be longing 100x by then

I don't get what you mean, buying at the ATH is always a good idea.
As long as you wait two months for the price to go back up.

don't buy new lows, don't sell new highs.
>not knowing this basic fucking law

You newfags have never seen a Bitcoin bear market. Last one was 2 years and price dropped from 1200 to 200. Do your fucking research. Not two months, 2 years and price dropped by a factor of 6.

I remember good and well, this was before wallstreet hopped on crypto

Which will short the shit out of it. Wall Street money will cause the bear market. Unlike the idiots on this board they follow cycles and they know the bear market will occur and so they will profit out of creating it.

This
>B-b-but just wait 2 months for ATH

And this
Did you really think wall street was going to buy your bags?

yes goys sell all your bitcoins a crash is surely coming

do you happen to be 40 years old?

>In the military and get $1500 a month after tax
>Don't have to worry about housing or food and only spend about $200 a month for supplies, snacks and internet.
>Invest $900 per month 50/50 into BTC /ETH and use the remaining few hundred to spend on frivolous shit like games.

Am I setting myself up for failure? I'm 21.

You're doing better than most 21 year olds. Make sure to diversify your investments, don't put everything into crypto. Does it happen a lot where 18 year old grunts get out of boot camp and then instantly buy an expensive car they can afford with absolutely no prior credit? Or is that just a meme? Don't do stupid shit like that.

*they can't afford

>buying at this price

Absolutely. I've only been in for 3 months and the biggest purchase I made was a 3ds XL and games for $200 and some RAM for $120. Some people spent $500 on headphones and another few hundred on clothes after their first few paychecks and just yolo that shit.

Yeah I shouldn't have bought but at most I'll lose like $200-250 if it drops down to 4k so its not that bad. As soon as crash is over I'm buying it up.

>You only live YOLO
>So it makes sense to make sure you live completely miserably by spending everything you earn and fucking up your health with drugs and whores
I'll never understand poor people.

Each dip lasts less and less time. I imagine any "dip" to 4000 will bring us back to 7000 in less than a week

LONG AMZN NIGER

and fb is a steal rn