I BOUGHT AT 7598.00

I BOUGHT AT 7598.00

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

Same bro it's going to 10k in a week didn't you see all the posts

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO just sold at 7500 hold em bags

Good
Cheap ticket to 10k

>buying at ATH
why Veeky Forums? why?

Remember the most basic rule of trading? Buy low sell high? You just did the exact opposite.

I got FOMO'd so fucking hard

dude, btc doesn't even move that fast. learn to control your fucking jizz rocket

Just hold until the fork, but be ready to sell immediately afterward.

meh it will reach new ath in a few days

nope, tone just called the top in his livestream

it's over

No worries, it will be 10k before the fork

Nope [Insert Pajeet scammer here] said [insert fud or fomo here]

lucky, in two years it will be over 20k

It will be 4k5 nov 9th

deluded
it wont break 8k before the fork, and will crash to ~4.5k

Good job saving 1 char. Feel relieved?

You're in for a ride this month m8
But don't worry, by end of year you should have a profit.
Assuming biftinex tether draud doesn't crash s back to 1000, in that case you'd be hurt knowing you could have bought x7 the BTC :^)
Still, even then it'll go back up, may take a year though.

So this is a hodl situation, user?

buying at ath is way better than never buying at all.

How many people has biz meme'd out buying this year

Look mate, Veeky Forums consistently say to buy the fucking dip.
Veeky Forums was literally saying 2000 bottom for the 3000>1800 dip, and was literally saying 3000 bottom for the 5000>3000 dip.
Now, will you fucking trust Veeky Forums when it says to you 4500 bottom for the 7500>4500 dip you fucker ?

That said, i agree. This is all short-term shit, in a year you'll profit hugely regardless of when you buy right now.
Listening to Veeky Forums only means you'll profit more.

>Listening to Veeky Forums only means you'll profit

>4.5K
My sides

5K crash best scenario

6K crash realistic

Veeky Forums was saying 18 different things like always. 95% of what I read on here ends up being dead wrong. So no, I do not trust Veeky Forums with even a little decision.

Buy the dip, hold. How fucking hard is it? A dip consists out of a 3 day downward period.

You're fine. BTC is literally the most boring and worst crypto tech wise but normies and boomers and muh institutional monies will continue to pump that shit for at least a couple years. It will likely correct after the fork but honestly i could see it doing just a mini dip post fork and the going on an altcoin gang rape again for no good reason. Like it won't crash the way people want it too because it will be manipulated to double cross those who sold around the fork.

>Veeky Forumsis one person
Go back to plebbit faggot if you want an echo chamber of upvotes. Differing opinions is what makes this board good. Sorry that it requires you to actually posses critical thinking skills and the ability to make your own informed decisions. Go to plebbit and vote Bernie 2020 you giant faggot

>didn't you see all the posts