Is the massive correction coming? Where do I go to store my BTC gains?

Is the massive correction coming? Where do I go to store my BTC gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@WhalePanda/final-thoughts-before-the-2x-fork-70058b3d80d3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tether

It is.
I'd say that Ethereum and BCH are the safest places to be.

in a hardware wallet

He's talking about which coin should he move to, you fucking brainlet.

6700 is the bottom

Btc is a confirmed bear market now rev up the pink wojaks

just bury them in the dirt, where we all end up mate this is the end crash

3k, this will be one of the worst corrections ever

and the best move is to fucking hodl bitcoin in a hardware wallet

I hope so.

> Monero

/thread

A fool and his money are soon departed.

LINK-BTC flippening

So say you wanted to sell some bitcoin before it dips. Would it be a good idea to take dollars for it and then buy more bitcoin when it drops?

i feel a massive dump coming

It's pumping now tho

bull trap

Sell BTC for Ark. Hold for 2-3 months, and buy back in BTC.

Dollars are pretty stable my friend

bitcoin has never fallen that fast, equivalent of a mt gox event today would make the bottom 4300

And Mt Gox, well, had a reason.

This is just breathing. $8k this week.

I'm adding MORE daily not liquidating

PIVX barely moves in times like this, srs

> Unless there's something worse than Gox. Market manipulation by big exchanges

> Spoofy / Tether + coin washing going on and gets exposed. Price could be highly manipulated at this point.

It won't crash until after the snapshot, pretty much buy into any altcoin for massive gains post fork

BAT

Bitcoin Cash and then you 10x over a few days thanks to the flippening

if this happens it will crush everything and destroy crypto for a year, even your shitty altcoins

How do they keep it at $1? If the supply is fixed and the demand increases, shouldnt the price raise?

Help a brainlet out pls

Hedge it into a few some solid alts. ETH, OMG , REQ. Super cheap right now.

Well you are not wrong. I would Stop at the second to last panel though.

Better to put your money into BTC and some other top contenders in case something happens to BTC. Also provides more stability.

BTC + Hardware wallet is still the way to go though

please be fucking true. i need more bitcoinnnnnsss

the thing near it's established bottom

This is Wall st rapefest
Swing trading to extract BTC from nerds and then extract cash from normies, rinse and repeat.
HODL THE FUCK UP

Eth is a shitcoin, don't be stupid. If BTC catches a cold shitcoins will die.

I was thinking this, then I realize that Wall steet fags are bunch of boomer mentality fags that can trade but are mainly clueless about technology.

They see bitcoin as blockchain.

They will try to do exactly what u wrote, but majority of crypto-enthusiasts are already in solid alts or are coming int them. Probably majority of newbies will get hurt, but btc will not drop drastically anyway so it mught not disencourage them (and will shame wall street desu). Once the WS whales are in, people will just moove on to other alternatives, such as vertcoin, zcash, dgb, eth, xmr etc...

This might actually played out very differently than those mofos are expecting.

Yep vertcoin at $20 within a year easy, a few alts are going to see massive gains in the next few years

so the same multiplier pay out as salt in 2 the time, wow!!

>departed

where are the fool and his money going?

Getting more salt just because I like the name.

Perhaps we will be back where it started
Crypto as a low-cost transfer tool for enthusiasts

anyone else loading up on BCH?

gonna be fun watching this shitshow unfold while I'm sitting pretty in the next big thing

Don't know shit about salt, but I've been part of the vertcoin community for a long time and made most of my coins from mining it. I trust this coin.

fintech platforms.

XRP
NEM
pick your flavour of Ethereum.

今日仕事の証拠が最新の詐欺であるため、ETHが変更されました。私はグループに向けてビットコインを投資するようにしてください

Store in ETC. take a look at the chart it is going solid. Also summit upcoming 14-16 November in Hong Kong

Don't trust tether, bitfinex is just using them to print money. Use sai instead, it's a decentralised stablecoin, so a slightly deflationary token with trustless ETH reserves.

>Don't know shit about salt
>Don't know shit

Ethereum, LTC, fiat, BCH, tether, random shitcoin.
From safest to riskiest.

ETH

The Modum train is soon going to leave.

When BTC pops Tether is going with it, retard

TO THE MOON

BCHers are aids ridden Somali Butt Pirates.

BTC IS GOING TO SHOVE A BIG BLACK NEW ATH DILDO UP EVERY FUDERS ASS IN THIS THREAD. 100 Billion incoming from 6 hedge funds.

Newfag to crypto here, I own 1.1 Ethereum and 2 Litecoins

When will I be rich?

never

Say that to my face u coward

Never

fucking STOP

most likely never.

Buy verge wtf

You just need to go all-in on the right shitcoin and get 10x. Three times in a row.

You're about a year too late for this happening. Grab some BCH if you can, Veeky Forums will talk shit but it might see gains as BTC corrects post fork.

Stormy days ahead friendo.

not going to happen

Ethereum is digital fiat, and can be printed infinitely.
LTC is much too far from its cap supply to gain the kind of value BTC do, but in time ( like, 10 years ) you could see significant gains from holding it.

Everyone I know is shorting Bitcoin Cash 8 hours out from Segwit.

Also, in good times, BCC/BCH has had a hard time staying above 8% value of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin crashes. BCH goes instantly to less than 5% of whatever Bitcoin crashes to.

BCC is also very young and a possible route for increased adoption should segwit prove distasteful to miners/retail/finance, which it probably should.

Are you stupid? Segwit2x futures are trading at $1500. It is obvious everyone knows it will replace Bitcoin Cash.

Well you've convinced me. I'll go all in on BTC during this all time high. It's totally a sure thing if normie speculators are all over it right at the present moment. I feel confident this will in no way blow up.

literally scam

yep, invest in imaginary tokens, great idea

medium.com/@WhalePanda/final-thoughts-before-the-2x-fork-70058b3d80d3

good idea

Segwit2x could replace the SegWit1x chain. It's not going to do it though. They'll both die and BCH becomes Bitcoin.

cash
> inb4 b-but then it won't raise untill i invest again
you dont say...
cash is way more reliable and stable than any altcoin