We need to merge with canada to combat china

I wish we would merge with canada.
Then we would have much more land and territory and also the economy of canada and we will be able to combat the chinese better.

You literally just stole this from Fallout. Absolutely sickening.

That's cute but I'd rather merge with Africa than US and that's not a joke. There are a lot of good Americans but your country is just fuckery and it's honestly the disgrace of the West. Whenever I see Americans, go to the US, or hear about the US I just feel embarrassed to be your neighbor to your north.

>That's cute but I'd rather merge with Africa than US and that's not a joke. There are a lot of good Americans but your country is just fuckery and it's honestly the disgrace of the West. Whenever I see Americans, go to the US, or hear about the US I just feel embarrassed to be your neighbor to your north.
pls join bong anzac alliance

I must say, the feeling is pretty mutual leaf.

>Shooting yourself in the foot due to a particularly strong hatred of America, despite your relations with America being almost nothing but a benefit to your country, arguably the most beneficial out of any relationship with the US on Earth.
Yup, a Canadian wrote this.

>Canada
>Combating the Chinese
user...

Weedman must be gaining traction in Canuckistan.

What does this have to do with history or humanities?

Its just a /int/ poster who got lost and clicked on Veeky Forums by mistake.

Retards like you make me embarrassed to be Canadian. I swear Canadian national pride is entirely based on not being American.

>you will live to see based Xi crush the Anglo-AmeriKKKan individualists once and for all

Only if Canucks can keep the Queen as their head of state in their states.

we could form a diarchy!

Canadians are stuck up cunts when it comes to the US we should militarily occupy them

What's a "diarchy" ?
Never heard that term.

Not him, but it means "rule by two", and is a specific reference to British ruled India in the early 20th century.

What'dyou say, leafs? Do y'all want to become our new permanently disenfranchised underclass of exploited proletariat? We sure could use the cheap labor.

yet another reason why we should've kept the articles of confederation

China is massively over-rated. It has basically no force-projection power much beyond its borders in Asia (Canada has more, which isn't saying much).

like hungary was to austria
The Amero-Canadian Empire

>be third rate sterile version of us
>”im embarrasses for you”
Lol

The trend in the 21st century will be towards more countries, not fewer.

>Impling there weren't North American annexation movements before the advent of Fallout tm.