After three years of trying, I finally got a job as an equity research associate. My first day is tomorrow...

After three years of trying, I finally got a job as an equity research associate. My first day is tomorrow. As me anything.

what sector

tell me your career path, why it took so long.

I read this as "after three years of lying"

same thing right?

What is your previous experience?

Are you an equity research associate?

L

A

R

It's under the FIG umbrella

I'm not sure why it took so long. I went to community college for two years because I was a moron in hs. Transferred to a decent school in the northeast that send a few of the top students to wall street. I wasn't a top student. I worked at a bullshit consulting/research firm and was laid off after 1.5 years. Got a job at a diff consulting firm--both of these firms I just mentioned cover my sector. And I worked at the new consulting firm for a year before I finally landed the ER offer.

Also finished the CFA. Along the way, I only was invited to interview for one other ER job and I got to last round but no offer.

Yes.

P

>trying this hard to not even earn six figures
Kek, I'll continue to run the family's welding shops and make mid six figures no matter what happens to the economy.

I earn >$100k but being a blacksmith sounds cool bro oh wait it isnt 500 years ago

>Larp
>Even if not, wagecucks 12 hours a day for a upper middle class NYC lifestyle
>Thinks he is superior to someone who probably makes 2x as much, in a lower COL area, with half the hours

*an

Yes, because number crunching is so much cooler than working on parts for the aviation industry. You must be drowning in pussy during the 14 hours stretches during earnings season.

>Also finished the CFA.
This was a VERY smart move! Congratulations.

>havent started yet
>ama

who gives a shit u stupid community college faggot

i make over 100k too in a cushy finance m&a job i don't even give a fuck

i made 2m with shitcoins this year

u bragging about the wrong shit faggot

buy chainlink or wage cuck forever

have fun waking up at fukn 6am forever bitch

Yeah I figured I could help people if they had questions on how to break-in.

congratulations.
when where you awarded the charter.
i got mine last year
toughest and most stressful thing i ever pulled out

what about bitcoin and SALT?

salt is shit

founders a bunch of hackeysack playing faggots i can't even make this up

btc crash to 3k two weeks watch

Made me smile
Thanks

nice larp

I still need one more year before earning the charter. Agreed. Level II nearly killed me.

yeah i had to repeat lvl2 (band 9) i barely had time to study. but my strategy was to always cash in my PTO before the exam and lock in at least 12 hours of studying and prep. it's brutal but earning the charter is FUCKING AMAZING!

grad with stem degree but this sort of path has pulled my interest lately. top 3 skills to learn for someone of a non-business background to learn to break into field. any other advice appreciated. and congrats user.