>Posts Bane
>Talks of a pump instead of a crash
???

It's part of the plan.

A hair shirt

100x shirts bought as well
we will make it

yes at the least

Shirts about to get wet, as in liquidated. Pennant flag almost fully formed in chart. YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!

Huh? It’s crashing. What a load of shit

10 TRILLION MARKET CAP LET'S GOOOO

He's a big coin.

4u

TELL ME ABOUT BITCOIN, WHY THE HIGH MARKETCAP?

Perhaps he is wondering why you would short BTC before the fork.

IF I START SHORTING YOU, WOULD YOU DIE?

It would be extremely painful

No one knew who I was before I reached this Market Cap.

shorting bitcoin is adding fuel to the fire simply cash out into fiat which has not inflated so ridiculously in value this year
you're in a game where you're about to ride a shit avalanche down the peak. everything is about to devalue and you have to hop onto whatever is about do it the slowest.
hodl onto your loved ones

Test

so what's the next step of your masterplan???

Is BTC Dipping? Did we hit peak? Or is there still some ways to go?

Muh Bubble muh crash. You dumb mutherfuchers ever read the news? Some Antifa retard watched Kingsmen to many times, shot a bunch of Trumpateers in a church, and Burgers panic sold. Same shit happened after the Mandalay bay shooting. Anyone remember how long it took Bitcoin to come back after that shooting?

do you honestly think those events are what drives the price? jesus christ

You talking t' me, Punk? Check th' chart and correlate it with the time and date of the Mandalay bay shooting, Mong.

idiot

buy link

Bitcoin is going to down 1000$ again.

Fag off, Cunt.

You are the same mongrels who will be posting Bitcoin fomo when Institutional money hits it in the morning. Lulz.

on the day of the shooting btcusd did a completely generic head and shoulders short trap like it always does within a small range
in fact if it had any impact, it was the head. volume is nothing out of the ordinary on the american exchanges for that day.
americans are literally the stupidest money in this entire boom, thanks for proving it again

Do you really think institutional money buys at ATH? Guess what.

It is at ATH? I thought this was a dip.

Nice coat of gloss, shellac master.

this guys knows it. thank you sir. all these poor, NEET, newfags on here begging for a crash for get *sniggers* $500 BTC that they will never get. people here are bending over backwards to remain poor for the rest of their pathetic lives. BCH fud, BTC crash resulting in shitcoin growth... all bullshit speculation by total retards.

of course you do

Bitcoin is recovering in spite of all their best efforts. Shows the only influence they have is over Pajeet scam Alt coins.

What does this mean?
discord.gg/6Y9QKGc

discord.gg/vHdv5eR

WHEN WILL THIS SON OF A BITCH CRASH?!?!

"Muh Bitcoin is going to 500 tonight screencap fug :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D" ---------> * Oh, you meant 7500! I see! You are not insane after all! H-had me w-worried for your safety alone tonight, user.

Slightly more than that... maybe not much though, duly noted

This means "Come to muh Discord where I can scam you without those damn pesky high IQ Adults interfering".

You Pajeet Altcoin scammers are used to pumping and crashing shitty altcoins as you please. Honey Badger Bitcoin don' give a fuck.

100% rebeccca.

Crashing this Market Cap

>this level of brash confidence in a scam
are bitcoin cultists worse than bitconnecters?
at least bitconnecters admit it's probably a fraud

I'm surprised I can type at all. I sold at down 5% and bought back at 7150. I'm 1/3 of the way through a bottle of Silver Patrone in celebration.

Now tell me its Tulip mania.

No comment.needed. pic related.

i was here for the first bubble too. things are allowed to have more than one bubble.

breaking news bitcoin owner calls himself analyst, preaches divine scripture from satoshis whitepaper

(((Peter Schiff))) is a bullshit artist. He can't find a way to profit from 'investing' other peoples money through bitcoin so he calls it a scam

TOP KEK

that's nice sweetie i read the (((investment news))) too. it's full of people shilling their bags that they are high above their principal on. what else is new?