Eternal Anglo lies

Eternal Anglo lies
Peaceful nations die
Europe,America, Africa and Asia beware the Anglos cries, for Perfidious Albion will cloak
world domination, exploitation, and plantation work
But those innocent of heart and mind, deceived will be by the Anglos guiles, by his weapons called usury, banks, loans and fines
By inbred and degenerate Norman pirates are they ruled, to which for one thousand years dutifully served to.
Henry the eight, the convents and priories he aborted, and capitalism as their new religion they adopted.
Zionism in Britain did originate, to steal land and bring strife everywhere in the middle-east the Anglo went.
Irish, Indians and Chinese are the Anglos victims, not the last to be used and be exploited.
Concentration camps for the Boers they did they create, and exported their tyranny to all lands they craved.
Freemasons, Rothschilds, and mercenaries in the Anglos loins breed, all shall be slaves as long as his empire still lives.
A forever disunited Europe is the Anglos dream, may his poisonous bile get spit in his morning tea.

I was alright with everything but spit in my tea and you will die a painful and bloody death, user.

God damn, do I love being English, the finest people, realm and culture the world has ever seen.

The Saracen against the Christian they defend, but when it suits them to Turkey for war they went.
Twice the whole world in war to the globe they brought, but they still found the time to starve some peasants in Punjab some more.
When the Anglo lost India to revolt, his spite and malice overruled his reason, to give half the country to muslim treason.

OP was right, but those are France, Germany and India you're thinking of.

your poetry's shit famalam

When the Anglo saw communists and nationalists and bickering in Greece, he brought civil war to bring the whole country to its knees.
In Egypt an embarrassment they faced, loans by America they failed to replace, a big fuck you by the whole world they got finally in their face.
In Hong Kong their empire finally die, and the chinese the Anglo kissed goodbye.

But the Anglos greed not easily appeased, neo-liberalism and Thacher it created and the filling of bankers and capitalist pockets never since abated.
Here is hope that Brexit now, the Anglos dreams will slow.
Europe united stands, and the Anglo in spite will trash.

ITT

>tfw English

Beady eyes, ANGLO lies
Muffled Aryan women's cries
Aryan children, big and small
Bomber Harris kills them all
Left, right, right, left
ANGLO drops the bombs of death
Not a stone is left to stand
When ANGLO flies across the land
After starting World War One
The ANGLO's work was still not done
So joining with the Pole and Jew
He made a new one: World War Two
To sate his thirst for Aryan blood
That he wanted, that he got
Now Dresden is devoid of cheer
Hans have fear; the ANGLO is here!

Were you trying to make it rhyme in the beginning and then just gave up half way through?

>implying this comfy version of England still exist today

Thanks for reminding me

What is the Crimean War, Nigel?

>going within 10 miles of a city
There's your problem.

A single occurrence, compared to a long history of friendship between Ottos and France that only occurred because Russia was the most powerful country after the council of Vienna and still tried to conquer yet more land despite maintaining a balance of power being the order of the day at the time?

France and Britain standing up to Russian imperialism

tfw i live in that village top left =^]

God Save the Queen.