Australia Thread

Ausbros whats your preferred exchange to buy and sell bitcoin back to fit?

What sort of taxes do yo have to pay on cryptogains?

Other urls found in this thread:

munros.com.au/blog/business/taxation-of-bitcoin-in-australia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fiat* fug

200% capital gains tax

u dont pay tax, if u dont withdraw or less than 10k per year.

btcmarkets.net

btcmarkets.net bro

bump also curious
20 yr old ausfag with 180k in crypto, $1000 in bank account. What sort of tax would i pay on 50k?

Cheers fellas
Been using coinbase which is pointless if I can't cash out when I need to

coinspot is ONLY for aussies. I can root for it.

yeah coinspot is the shit. not a proper exchange but still super reliable and legit

Coinspot hold your coins multiple exchanges to smooth our security and liquidity issues.

Buy shit with btc and it's 0%. Not sure if that applies to other cryptos but I assume it's the same.

Yeah da fellaz, what coins uz holding?

thoughts on bitcoin.com.au?

XRP for long term gains.
REQ as a lottery ticket.

Buy stuff with credit card and pay off through bpay with living room of satoshi. I'm keeping records as a precaution, but should be fine as long as purchases are under 10k.

Independent Reserve
ACX.io

I use either, works for me.

you'd have to pay capital gains tax, Look at the thread on whirlpool.org about it. There are ways to minimise, like taking out

also btcmarkets.net

btc markets, but they charge 0.85% per trade or some such (is goes down) adds up, alot so I am going over to ACX.io which charge 1% when you withdraw fiat but tradeing is free, so this is much better I think.

also independant reserve they look ok.

also I like NEM, it will go to $1.

Coinspot is definitely worth the sign up. Even though the verification process is weird, it has a tonne of variety when it comes to purchasing alts and is definitely worth looking into.

18k per year

it's not capital gains, it counts towards your income tax

munros.com.au/blog/business/taxation-of-bitcoin-in-australia/

Big and heavy IOC bags, smaller and lighter REQ bags, and ICO LINKs which are not bags yet, but were goddam helium balloons 3 weeks ago. If only I sold

correction, in most cases it would count towards your income

if you invest a tiny amount and hodl for a year+ then you could get cgt discount

Can't we just cash out on NZ and pay 0 taxes? Sick and tired of paying 30% of my wage earnings in taxes so everyone but myself can benefit.

do you not use roads, or benefit from poor people stealing everything they need to live

Actually I just I quick Google search and NZ wants to suck money just as hard. Looks like a long holiday in the caymen islands is the way to go.

Also, you are on the wrong website. Your ilk is welcome at Reddit and Whirlpool Forums.

>virtue signalling in an anonymous website

No upvotes here sorry

Localbitcoins mate

That Aussie soyboy has never had to deal with living near aboriginals and bogans care of the tax payer.

I've been curious at this for a while. Can't they "back-trace" you? I've talked to many OG BTC holders and localbitcoins is how they all slowly cashed out their gains.

they don't understand the poor will always out number the wealthy, and the only thing keeping them from the guillotine is a welfare cheque

independentreserve, i tried some other site but they needed a fucking valid passport, mines been expired for years

The fees are rape though

Most parts of asia dont have welfare and i dont see people hanging from the lampposts over there. Trade offs: more corruption, rich poor divide is disgustingly wide, literally a dog eat dog world.

Tldr: it's a long road to mad max world chum

I use independent reserve. They have good customer support. Easy to use. I bought into the crypto market through them.

Already know you are a soyboy cuck, you don't need to double down on everything.

Nope. Not yet anyway. It's a very popular method for avoiding tax and it's cheaper fees than coin base on average

Is it untraceable if you sell over the net or do you have to do a face to face deal to avoid back trace?