Aryans and Native Europeans

Who are the real descendants of Aryans in Europe?
What's their physical appearance?
How distant is the reality from what Hitler believed (Germanics/ Nordics as descendants of Aryans)? If yes, what are the other descendants of the Aryans (if they exist) in Europe?

There were native europeans (before the Aryans)?
What's their physical appearance?
How different they are/ were genetically and in appearance in comparison to Aryans?
Hitler said anything about these natives? What was his opinion about them?

Thanks a lot.

By Aryan you mean Indo-Iranians or pseudoscientific """Aryan""' i.e. tall muscular blonde noble weekang?

finnish are 67% aryan so pretty close

>Hitler said anything about these natives? What was his opinion about them?
Guys parents were an uncle and a niece and you expect him to provide insight into 10000 years ago.
67% Aryan + 33% Mongolian=1488

I mean the scientific-proven Aryans.

is true that appart from russian they the ones with more asian blood but is not so much

>Who are the real descendants of Aryans in Europe?
Western Slavs, Eastern Slavs, and Celts (French, Spaniards, Northern Italians, and so on)

>What's their physical appearance?
Yamnamen, Cordedmen, and Beakermen were darkies.

>How distant is the reality from what Hitler believed (Germanics/ Nordics as descendants of Aryans)?
Nordcucks are pre-IEs who carry little to no Aryan DNA(R1a and R1b), they are pretty much glorified larpers.

>If yes, what are the other descendants of the Aryans (if they exist) in Europe?
If by Aryans you mean "Indo-Iranians" then Hungarians(partly descended from Iron Age Scythians) are i guesss

halogroup are a meme

Very Indo-European.

Can you explain to a newbie what these colors means?

There are three groups so I would like to know who is the native a.k.a "first nations" of Europe, the Aryans that came from Iran, and the third.

>Claim to be Aryan
>His ancestor aren't Aryans but Pre-IEs

I-ncels are truely shameless.

>Aryans that came from Iran
They didn't though. They went there but didn't come from there. Pretty simple stuff.

western hunter gather or native european
neholitic farmer that came from western anatolia,but they are a mix with the previous one so they have around a 25% whg
and aryan or yamna that came from ukraine

Aryans were Eastern Europeans and still are Eastern Europeans.

Central Europe west of Kiev BTFO

orange = middle eastern
blue = european
green = central asian

>Aryans
You know what's funny? "Aryan" traits have multiple different sources
>The WHG was dark-skinned and haired, but most likely had blue eyes
>Blonde hair originated in the Caucasus and was brought into Europe about 12000 years ago
>Fair skin genes came from anatolia and the middle-east with Neolithic farmers
tl;dr /pol/'s purported "pure" white man with perfectly white traits would most likely be a mutt

Funny how you talk about so many different peoples and Aryans but don't mention the EHG.
They had brown eyes, light skin and brown/blonde hair. Mixing with black haired Caucasus women darkened their hair somewhat but nonetheless they are the source of most light traits in Europeans except for eye color.
Selection favored their traits with the addition of blue eyes.

The EHG? You mean the half-Siberian, half-Caucasian, heavily Ancient North Eurasian, textbook example of race-mixing EHG?

>half-Siberian
Pre-East Asian Siberian to be specific. Burusho people in Pakistan carry also high rates of the North Eurasian component but are not Mongoloid.
>half-Caucasian
If by Caucasian you mean European then sure. They didn't have Caucasus admixture originally but acquired it from intermarriage with Caucasus women which resulted in the Yamna and Corded Ware people.

So they weren't half-chink but half-paki and they didn't have much churka admix, just a little bit? No wonder they had brown eyes