POWR RANGER REPORTING IN

Every coin that I have jumped into has mooned for some reason. Some say I have the Midas Touch. Some say that I get lucky and get in the right coin... Others say I am the crypto god that made the coin moon...

But I am here today, to tell you all... THIS IS THE NEXT COIN. BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, and now I BRING YOU POWR.

delete thread you retard, don't be like other shills. Do you want pnd niggers to jump on this one too?

our PnD group is planing to pump this later today, will share more info

Lol I sold it to 1150 sats after the ICO and watching it rising :) made way better than I expected, thanks to suppo and trex shillings :)

>sold at 1150
>its now at 2934
haha eat shit faggot

ive been a POWRranger since day 1, made numerous threads and none of you cunts listened. you deserve to be poor

what price should we go out ?

whats the market cap of this ? 40mil ?

The marketcap for this coin is a whopping $110million at the moment. OP is a fuckboy for trying to shill this.

yes time to exit is upon us, market cap is likely not going significantly higher in the immediate future

already got out at 64. its time to exit this not enter.

it will drop before fork . market cap is huge

Its actually $74million market cap right now. 350 million coins circulating supply.

i'm out now market cap is too big

>1 billion supply

rofl chainlink 2.0

How many tokens do I need to buy of this dogshit coin so I can retire within 12 months?

as much as you can afford

Market cap still only 70 million fags. Learn some math. Stay poor while we POWRangers moon.

I bought 3600 tokens. Am I gonna make it?

I seriously cant believe how this is flying under the radar, it seems to be getting completely brushed off both here and on leddit

I honestly dont think ive seen this drop below +15% gains since I bought in, I have made so much profit its not even funny. why are people ignoring this?

Nothing can stop this coin

I made the PowerLedger thread yesterday with 80+ comments or something like that, and I also made the Reddit post on cryptocurrencies "Powr your Portfolio..." It may actually be a blessing in disguise that POWR gets little attention from Veeky Forums/reddit.

easiest day trading coin atm, i flipped the shit out of this coin. little snapshot from the first trades i did. just flipped the spread and made good profit

Any price predictions for the coming 2 weeks?

I already have 70% gains. HODL or sell some or buy more?

ADVICE ME POWRANGERS.

>wanted to buy at 1400
>waited for a dip
>finally fomo in at 2850

All in at 2850. Wish me luck boys.

waiting for 4k sats senpai, then I'm out.

You got the touch....
You got the POWER....