RLC

JUSTED

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-announces-first-sdk-release-of-its-decentralized-cloud-at-devcon3-9ae77e105bb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off retard. They told that they will release all news in November-December. PnD faggots need to fuck off

I'm down 30% fuck this shit baguette coin

Then sell it faggot

Crazy?

Sell it retard.

I'm sick of you kids around here who want to earn huge gains overnight.

I strongly suggest you give all your possessions and start traveling the world like a hobo.
This shit is not for you.

Fucking loser.

The completion of their roadmap (version 5 release) is in may 2021. Version 1 just released, marketing will start shortly.

This is a very good long term hold, price can only go up from here in my perspective.

Ridiculous how Veeky Forums judges a coin’s success and future perspective based on its weekly price peformance. If you want to chase the flavour of the day/month crypto; do that. If you are looking to invest in a coin with future perspective try to hold and not refresh the chart every other hour. This might be a shitcoin, or future moon mission. Right now - like everything else in crypto - its all an educated gamble.

SELL SELL SELL

I'M WAITING AT THE BOTTOM FOR YOU FAGGOTS

HAHAHA

So here I was thinking that I lost big time on this coin, only to log into bittrex and realize that I must have set a stop order at 9600. Gonna rebuy now.

Hang on. 2021?
That is a fucking eternity even for 'long holds'
Isnt there some news on November 8th or 9th?
Bagholding 5btc atm

They just released a new blog post.

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-announces-first-sdk-release-of-its-decentralized-cloud-at-devcon3-9ae77e105bb0

Say it with me:
>App Store
>for
>decentralized
>applications

Iex.ec is only one of the few competent teams in crypto that deliver what they promise before deadlines. And they actually might create something that will be valuable in many industries. Unironically excited to hold RLC

I'd rather have the ADHD millennial hordes on biz drop the coin and make it a dumpfest like Chainlink so I can buy in at 0.30$. I kinda missed the train.

Why this one over Golem?

Golem is like 5 months behind on its first promised release

This shit is so even undervalued, they will literally release a fucking appstore for devs to make shekels in a month.

Golem team is the equivalent of a bunch of 10 years old trying to launch a probe on Mars.

In 2018 the flippening will probabky happen where iex market cap will surpass golems cap.

This is literally the comfiest hold of all, its designated to break out, have you looked up the team you filthy faggots? They are delivering on time, what could you wish for more? Stay poor assholes

Amen to this.

/biz will never change.
They will chase big daily gains, and shit like Chainlik, so they will stay poor forever.

I'm sick of those kids/faggots/poorfags and glad they will miss this train.

Actually I'm here because I want to buy mommy a house

The dev team doesn't define the gain in this game

>

So sad about you.

You will never succeed in this game.

Sure, there is news coming and hopefully some partnerships or announcements. But i mean that i could see it increasing in value the coming years everytime they get one step closer to version 5.

The tokens needs to take values.
I mean fuck the moon kids but it needs long terme investors like projects as Ethereum, Monero or NEO, if not it will cripple its growth.

t. pajeet

Tokens that gain hundreds of millions valuation before creating anything of value are doomed for collapse. RLC has low market cap because it is not that well known and it's complete product is quite far away, also no marketing was used, because there was no need to do it.

We are in a bubble and only the projects that are well managed will survive. RLC is google/amazon tier company in dot com bubble. omg, game credits etc. are equivalent of online pet food shops. Invest in whichever suits you best

>It was created by French people, it's enough for me to feel anxious (I'm French myself). French are losers mate

I, for one, am happy that it finally started putting double bottoms on the daily charts.

Gilles Fedak is pioneer in grid computing. French may be cucks, but it doesn't mean that you also can't create good tech

>Gilles Fedak
He is also and adviser on REQ, so if you're bagging on RLC, you might as well buy both.

>pajeet

Stfu, I am following these guys since december 2016 before even ameriniggers like you knew about it, I spent the last 3 weeks explaining the fundamentals to Veeky Forums and proving it's not yet another PnD coin, you most likely just repeat all the research I've done on this coin like a parrot.

A start up project either grows or regresses, there is no in between, iexec marketcap must go up NOW it reaches milestones and gain attention in the coming month or it will continue to bleed until the next deadline in 6 months which will deter both developpers build things on it and providers to take the financial risk of trying it.
You don't realize how high are the risks of being a stillborn project: if the token price declines then it's a bad deal for worker, if there are not enough workers then the iexec marketplace is not competitive which means it doesn't attract client which means the token price declines even further.

guys for the sake of god, look up the head team of this cryptocurrency. they are a bunch of phd's, if this coin is not outstanding, no one is. accumulate as long as you can, sooner or later we will all benefit from this great project. get rid of your golem tokens, they have not held a single fucking deadline, let alone they are able to proceed a god damn live stream properly. the team of iexec/rlc is able to at least hold their deadlines, which is in my opinion already a great achivement in this time of pump and dump get rich quick bullshit 'companies'.

What if I hold RLC AND LINK ? They are my top 2 long-term holds for mass riches potential.

good stuff. I had both, but sold my link to buy RLC, ill be holding RLC until the end of the year and switch some of it back to link. Making my RLC:LINK ratio around 4:1