ETC

Seems like a no brainer at the moment. ETH is struggling and ETC is increasing steadily over the last days. Why? Probably because news are coming and it was undervalued for quite some time.

etcsummit.com/
Takes places November 13th – 14th | Hong Kong.

Not suitable for bizkids who want x10 over night, but probably a easy +30 to +50% over the next days with very low risk to recover some alt losses of the last weeks. Bought in at 12.50$ and didn't regret it so far. ATH was about 22$, and that was not even 1/10 of ETH.

Other urls found in this thread:

gastracker.io/stats/hashrate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delet

Moreover
>DexNS released
You can now have basically any string as an etc address, it can also recieve eth & ERC20 tokens. So you can use your email address as eth address or whatever
>Sputnik VM now runs on embedded devices
>Block halving in 35 days
>Barry Sillbert back online on Discord

ETC stands for ETernal Ctagnation

Id like to get in but no way i will enter now. FUCK i should have lisened to that "koreans are buying ETC" retard yesterday FUCK BIZ FUCK. All those retarded memecoins, the real moon missions are indistinguishable now

Shitcoin season is over. Its going to be a long term bear market for eth - king of shitcoins

This is ETC you retard

x13 before the fork when tracking back 1 year.

I don't see this as "stagnation". Also big room to grow. When ETH keeps tumbling the money will flow into ETC.

Well, I also shilled ETC yesterday, since this is so obvious, regarding the background and the low price the last weeks with the news incoming. Just don't listen when no arguments are given. I am pretty confident more of the older things are getting back their money now after being quite low for some time.

Vitalik being an insane gay Jewish communist also doesn't help ETH, so this shitcoin is an interesting alternative.

This genuinely cracked me up, well done my friend.

>Note realizing that etc is the only smart contract platform running on embedded devices.

We just need some company anouncing they're making smart meter paying the bill with smart contracts or something like that and moon. Most ppl don't know about this feature yet

Goddamn look at that juicy order book!

>very low risk
for a dead coin?
lmao

It's more alive than your worthless butt

This is nothing but a pump and dump. Ada is a better longterm investment.

if you're wondering whats going to happen to the miners when ethereum kicks them out for proof of stake, this is it.

gastracker.io/stats/hashrate
just look at this, it's happening already
etc has same profitability has etc, and probably more potential uptrend price wise. Miners are starting to move

This.

Ellaism is better

no ethereum clone blockchain will take over smart contracts, no

Ubiq is better long term

based on what assumption?

Watching it go up as you're bitching about it is oddly satisfying.

especially if you are holding it. can't be comfier

IT JUST DROPPED

>correctss 1% because of the daytraders before going up again
>"IT JUST DROPPED"

You will never make it.

I was memeing bro

im not bitching about anything, it's obvious that no clone blockchain that isn't released by an existing monopoly, like the banking sector, is ever going to take over the original chain. that's not to say ethereum miners won't switch to classic and cause the prise to go up, but none of them are ever going to be the largest ethereum network.

you never know these days :S

ETC is the good ethereum. Hodl

Don't we usually root for the badguys though?

The original chain is classic

Not when I bought at $10 lol

Damn you must be sitting on some p h a t stacks by now. Do you guys think Vitalkek gets mad that ETC exists?

I hope so. If ETC manages to only siphon like 25% of ETH money, then it will be huge.

50 percent is nothing in cryptocurrency.
I would have sold for profit when I first started. But ETC can go higher. It can be $1000 someday.

Switch half of your eth to etc to get them gains. Also fuck vitalek.

what say you? buy this dip?

??? Hodl