#XVG - A true anonymous currency

Now with wraith protocol and integrated Tor and i2p IP obfuscation, and huge community of supporters. Vergecurrency.com

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/moneroident
verge-blockchain.info/network
verge-blockchain.info/richlist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huge community of delusional bagholders you mean? verge is a fucking shitcoin. You might get some gains short term but this thing will bleed right down to 90 sats like it always does

>literally no arguments
>confirmed monero bagholder

>transparent blockchain
>public richlist
>most of the supply owned by mega whales
>literally no privacy

wrong wrong and wrong, do you research pajeet

literally impossible with no github/public source code

>tor is known to have backdoors
>wraith has been delayed for months now
>cringiest and most delusional community i've ever seen
the fucking list goes on, everything about this project is a red flag, be cautious

They're so easy to pick out, it's almost sad lol

The XMR kool-aid must be spiked with hate =]

SELL SELL SELL

So how much do people think this will hit during the pump? 180-190sats?

You couldn't be more wrong.

Wraith brings stealth addresses, no more public blockchain.

With built in tor and i2p integration, it hides the users IP address.

XMR has been proven to not hide user IP addresses, there was even a dedicated bot that tweeted XMR user IPs

mobile.twitter.com/moneroident

everyone with half a brain knows that this is a non-issue, it's impossible to link any transaction to another. And even then the monero team took it seriously and started developing Kovri which will be integrated in the monero wallet. You really have to be quite dumb to not be able to recognize which coin has the best set of developers

verge big scam please care

If XMR had the best developers, they wouldn't claim to be a privacy coin and leak user ips from the start.

no bug needs no fix retarded loser

2.5 buy wall o.o

Easy there, no need to call names. Don't be so salty.

ABsolute retard.. I 100% know you have NEVER actually done your research on verge.. it's so fucking sad. Verge does NOT TRACK IP ADDRESSES, to be honest, if you look at verge node-logs, all you see are localhosts. Litereally EVERY USER HAS 127.0.0.1 as their IP address. This is going BIG and china will buy it like mad once wraith is confirmed. This is your chance to get it cheap, but ofc, I know you will pull a biz on it fomo out later and sell the low :).

sure buddy, enjoy getting dumped on when the timer runs out ;)

xvg holders = link holders

both delusional and expecting 2x gains today

Monero holder here.

I hope for nothing but the best of luck for Verge holders.

Godspeed, you magnificent bastards.

fucking pleb

verge-blockchain.info/network

>goodbye your precious linkies

verge-blockchain.info/richlist

this one is even better, 25 top holders control 50% of the supply kek

Dumped my bags at 133 SAT.

Thank pajeets.

But from last week we've already made 2x.

it's been mooning and giving you a chance to remoon the past week idiot
this piece of shit can hit 140-150 sats before coming back down. XVG is boring as fuck but has given me some sweet gainz.

This.
Been riding 30-10% gains on slow pumps past few days now. Boring as fuck but I've atleast made a lot of money from it.

Man I want to buy but then I see so many threads here and I decide to stay away. Why there so many biz threads about this? Is this an obvious pump and dump and I'm not seeing it?
Serious answer please.

The XMR shills are getting worse by the day.. Damn. Verge really did it great this time. We won.

We won.

Like why do you want to sell verge s much it makes me nervous? Lol.

Every coin is like that