How do I invest in gold

do i just buy random jewelry or what

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/china-tungsten-gold-2012-9
coinbooks.org/esylum_v17n46a16.html
zerohedge.com/news/2012-09-24/get-your-fake-tungsten-filled-gold-coins-here
online.kitco.com/gold-bars?utm_source=kitco.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=submenu-buy-gold-bars&utm_campaign=2017-03-23_kitcoweb
goldmoney.com/precious-metals-gold-bullion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you retarded?

First, dont invest in gold, if you do. Dont give your money to a jew,eler. If you really want to you can buy investment gold but they take a profit too.
Buy goldtokans from a bank or somewere but as i said. Dont invest in Gold

a) It's not really an investment, its more of a hedge
b) you buy gold bars or respected coins
c) what said.

gold is a store of value

find a reputable bullion dealer

Buy old coins, find the cheaper you can a lot of seller are going to fuck you over with a huge margin.

You don't buy random jewellery. Always buy small 10g, 20g bricks or 5g coins of gold.

Perth mint

You invest in Gold by buying Bitcoin. Once it hits normie news that 80% of the gold bullion and coins out there are gold plated tungsten fakes, the gold market will collapse. Pic EXTREMELY related.

>Once it hits normie news that 80% of the gold bullion and coins out there are gold plated tungsten fakes
[citation fucking needed]

You can not counterfeit or fake Bitcoin.

This. Fuck coins and jewelry only buy gold/silver bullion bars. Bullion is what it's called when it'd 99.99% btw.

I use a few dealers around town. Pawn shops and sometimes jewelry places always have something available and every now and then you can get lucky. The trick is to buy as close to "spot" prices as possible. Spot price is actual market value, and it changes every 3 seconds so keep the Internet and a calculator on you.

I also buy on jm bullion dot com. Free shipping and best prices online. Every week beginning Monday I think they have new sales you can buy at spot with free shipping most weeks.

I buy gold and silver bullion and keep silver bars 10oz at least. The more you buy the cheaper it gets per ounce... or gram if you're a poorfag looking at gold

businessinsider.com/china-tungsten-gold-2012-9

coinbooks.org/esylum_v17n46a16.html

>businessinsider.com/china-tungsten-gold-2012-9
And…?

zerohedge.com/news/2012-09-24/get-your-fake-tungsten-filled-gold-coins-here
Shall I continue?

I am a Gold Miner, and I have idled two of my mines over this. I know a shitstorm brewing when I see it.

you buy a certified bar (bullion)

online.kitco.com/gold-bars?utm_source=kitco.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=submenu-buy-gold-bars&utm_campaign=2017-03-23_kitcoweb

goldmoney.com/precious-metals-gold-bullion

Buy btc instead.

Continue

Yes continue and show me the 80% are fake please. This looks like it was a counterfeit not from the actual mint. PetroYuan backer by gold is coming. Hate on gold all you want but it’s going up.

why not just buy bonds? interest rates may be shit, but at least you won't be stuck with a bar of tungsten

>I am a Gold Miner, and I have idled two of my mines over this.
Wouldn't you try to extract as much of the stuff and sell it before it crashes?

But anyways, yeah, everyone knows that you can buy fake gold of pretty good quality, but the only site that says it is a problem is zerohedge, so I'd still say [citation needed].
AFAIK, the german "Federal Reserve" moved quite some gold back to Germany, and there were also lots of rumors and accustions that a lot of it is fake, but all of it tested good, with way more sophisticated stuff that what your "we buy gold!" place might have.

Perth Mint is also where I get my gold bullion. Not a big part of the portfolio, but nice to have 'under the bed' just in case.