tokenlot.com/crowdsale/confido/

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x14839bf22810f09fb163af69bd21bd5476f445cd-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fucking prick are you trying to lessen your chances of getting in? kys

SHUT UP REEEEE

I have whitelist stage 2 spot user

I'm in thanks for reminding me

So do I, but its still 1st come 1st serve with no guarantee of getting in, faggot

Got a good feeling, my txn had 1 confirm less than 30 seconds after it went live

And I'm i, with 2 ETH, just got my confirmation email.

Done boys!!
Happyy days

Sold out.

im in, lets goo

Fuck, is it really sold out?

anyone know the tokens contract address? Can't find it on etherscan

My transaction went through, how do I know if I got in time?

? It has barely been two minutes. That would be crazy. I am stuck on confirmation page .....

Payment confirmed.

Welcome to the millionaires club guys

>b-b-but Req and Airswap went below ICO price

Yeah because they had unsustainably high market caps immediately after ICO with nothing to back them up, and trillions of shittokens. No one is selling this gem below ICO price.

Did you get an email? Mine still confirming... and I am the one who made the thread.. fuck...

Never mind I found it
0x14839bf22810f09fb163af69bd21bd5476f445cd

karma is a bitch faggot, well deserved

Anyone else on block 333 get in?

omg

enjoy your bags on ether delta

That's what you get for alerting everyone. Next time you will keep shit like this on the down low. Just to rub it in, I got my confirmation email

I geniunely dont understand how you retards dont get into these..... I literally saw this thread after it started, found all my info, logged in, and still purchased my cap before you faggots ? Get better internet

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't panic if you haven't got in yet, this is inspect element bullshit.

shit sold out in a hot minute. holy fuck the fomo is real

I'm all out of spendable cash, but the best of luck to Confido. It really looks like a very good project.

Block 4501332, no confirmation email yet

Already losing the interest when I see that this is just whale shit all over again. Fucking pre-sale with 50 ETH at 10% bonus and crowd sale with 2 ETH without any bonus. Delusional if you think whales don't immedeatly take the 10% that they create out of thin air without any risk.

Fuck ICOs, fuck this scammy shit tokens. It will be like every other ICO in the last weeks. Maybe a quick pump and then dump.

>Muh, this one is different for sure

Yeah, buddy. Keep chasing the quick ICO profits where you already start at a disadvantage.

>not getting so tries to rationalize why it wasn’t a good idea anyway

There were six people chosen as presale investors and you think they are in this for 10%

Lmao

In other news, I didn’t get in an want to cry

U mad coz its going to be implemented into shopify or.....

It's not, the same shit happened to me

lmao, now you know why every Confido thread was spammed with

>delet this

IM IN FUCK YES

21% left LMAO this piece of shit isn't even sold out, gonna get it at a 50% discount on ED if I feel like it

Got my address within 30s after it started, tx confirmed immediately but no conformation e-mail...
Anyone else?

It sold out in 1 minute lmao, the website just hasn't updated. Source: telegram

Check your junk folder

Lmao angry burger didnt get to participate

It sold out within a minute, page is just not updating

Me too, just wait, there's Tokenlot staff in the telegram and they said that if you managed to send your payment and get it confirmed, there's a 90% chance you got in.

I am stage 2 whitelisted, but still don't know if I should invest in yet another fucking ICO only to lose money again.

Same here, at what block did your transaction confirm?

Nope :(

You're way too late now buddy lol

Don’t worry, it sold out in 30 seconds. You couldn’t have participated if you tried.

i didnt get in,need cheap ED tokens,time for FUD?

You can try asking in the telegram

Top kek, good luck using FUD on a 400k market cap ICO.

pls don't do this, there's about a hundred people spamming the telegram with the same questions at the moment. Just wait.

is this coin LINK's baby boy

90%??

Is there? haha at the fomo

Guess it will be better in the end anyway

It's a shitshow, Joost just wants to relax :(

Don't worry everyone who didn't get in. Lets look at the most likely situation if you did get:

You get excited that it goes 5x over a week or so.

It dips, Oh - you tell yourself it will come right back up fiercer than ever.

dips more - you can't possibly sell now right?! Think of all that money you 'lost'

You are now under ICO.

Yeah people don't get it, In order for this to do what Req did and lose 50% of it's ICO value, it would have to fall to a $200000 market cap. Look at that category on CMC. It's literally dead coins with no development and sub 500 dollar volumes. It's not going to happen, I'm sorry for you guys who didn't get in but don't delude yourselves.

ICO was capped at 1250 eth, there's literally no chance for it to go under ICO

Whatever you say sir.

>it would have to fall to a $200000 market cap.

perfectly feasible, all it takes is a few whales selling their bonus early on and triggering a panic sell like with REQ

5x is like $2M marketcap right?
Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Is it really that hard for people to reply to a specific post?

i was whitelisted and totally forgot about this. every ico i went in on has JUSTed me over the last month so i decided to avoid it

The bonus was almost nothing. 10% bonus for the first stage of private investors (Of which there were only 6 different people), both stages of main ico were 7000 CFD/ETH

There won't be a panic sell because this is clearly undervalued, unlike Req which had an undeservedly bloated market cap immediately after ICO.

I guarantee it. Screencap if you want so you can remind yourself of how wrong you were. Fucking Blockcat has a 4 million dollar market cap lmao.

times 2 already

You took my ETH no send me my e-mail ahhhh

>Len from TokenLot says "Yes. Everyone who got a payment address and sent the payment in time got in. 99% of them."

Taken from the Telegram. No need to panic boys, I think they're having difficulties because some contributors who clicked the "Pay Now" button at the exact same millisecond were given duplicate ETH addresses to send funds to, which might be why you haven't received your email yet

anyone that thinks this is going to crash should fucking sell all their crypto because they are obviously fucking retarded. its a sub 400k marketcap and the only bonus was 10%. buy the fuck out of this on ED, sell for easy 5x profit

fuckkkkkkk WHO GOT IN STAGE 2?!?!?!?!?!

I only sent 1 ETH instead of 2 FeelsBadMan

Yup

The address they gave me received 11ETH...

>mfw I got 2 Accounts in

4 ETH in mine (including my 2), both sent in the exact same block

Is this on ED yet?

Buy orders are up on ED, some for x2 ICO price, but the tokens haven't been distributed yet so there is no volume

Market is up but tokens not distributed yet

Why did the address I send to receive 7 eth?

ok cool- but when is the distribution happening? and is it on ED by its token contract or as CFN?

Adding onto this, Len says that there's a max of 5 people who sent ETH and didn't get in. If you sent ETH to an address that has other payments in it, only the first person to send to that address got an email, but everyone who contributed made it in.

read this

Can someone post the contact address please?

got 20 eth worth

i think im going to make it

Got 20 larps worth

Here

demand for confido is nuts

aww whats wrong little kiddo
mad you didnt get in?

easy 10x

Predictions then boys. x5? x10? x20? Personally I think between x10 and x20 is reasonable

I transferred 2 ETH from Binance to Eidoo and received at 8:59. Transfer to Confido wallet at 9:01 and received email instantly. Everything is just in time lol

There is no way you got 10 accounts nice larp

Even as high as 50-100x is reasonable. That's between 20-40 million USD market cap, there's hundreds worse tokens above that price at the moment.

I bet 1 ETH I am one of them 5 poor souls

ok kid
I've been in this game for 3 years, I know what I'm doing (unlike you)

This is getting sad dude

can anyone post ED link?

You can't blame people for accusing you of larping, even if you did get 10 accounts

etherdelta.com/#0x14839bf22810f09fb163af69bd21bd5476f445cd-ETH
>inb4 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA