Anyone else going to make it with the flippening...

Anyone else going to make it with the flippening? How many dollars do you think one Bitcoin Cash will be worth 1st of December 2017? I have 20x more BCH than BTC. I'm going to retire in 2018 at the age of 35.

You're cute :^}

Smart money is telling you to shut the fuck up and accumulate quietly

I have my stack. Now is the time to shill

I sold my BCH stack on the day of the fork, was that a mistake? Is it a hedge against all this segwit shit? Been considering loading up on it...but heard it was a pump n dump

BCH is going nowhere.

Found the poor guy that sold his BCH on Day 1.

found the deluded guy who is trying to cope with missing out on buying the real BTC cheap

Just bought 10k worth.

Bitcoin cash is for fucking morons

BCH is outperforming BTC though and it's safe from the possible shit show

I hold more than enough BTC, I'm just looking for a hedge. from the way BCH has been acting recently, it looks like it could be what im looking for. dont really give a flying fuck about all the politics behind it

Nope sold alts at perfect time and rode bitcoin bull run to ATH, bought into BCH and going to ride till 1k. Stay frustrated pajeet ;)

that's pretty much what I did too. but I'm planning on holding some BTC (kind of inevitable that it hits 10k at this point), and looking to hedge it with something like BCH until that point.

there is no reason to "hedge". btc is going to be just fine post fork. anyone saying otherwise is just FUDing.

enjoy your $500 bucks of profit

What chain do you think will win?

it's about maximising profits and minimising risk.

Lol close but actually just $300 away from $5k profit just playing these highs and lows last few days. Why do you come off so butthurt in your posts?

do you have a price target for BCH? I'm thinking ~$800 in the runup to the fork

1000€ pre fork, 5000€ post fork

which fork? arent both chains forking?

this,
poorfags thinking they can mind-force some flippening. There is thousands of bagolders of different shitcoins hoping for the same.

just like tens of other alts
there is absolutely no reason to people to jump onto bch IF btc fails. People will just leave the market for good and enjoy bear market for years

.1 BTC by fork time, 1 BTC by april 2018. It is known.