POWR, MOON IMMINENT

Testing 3000 many times. Aussies will wake up in a few hours. Expect to moon to +4000 plus easily.

It's still sitting at a market cap of 70 million, enough growth.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerledger.io/#layers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this stink of pajeets, especially telegram group full of unrealistic dreamers. lol You guys are going to get dump on.

Eat my curry, you poor user.

decent project with unrealistic cap - thanks to suppo and trex shilling

Do you know nothing about crypto, it's all about what's hot at the moment with no logic. Is there any logic to Bitcoin going to 7.5 with a contentious fork upcoming? Was there logic to omg vaporware getting pumped to 1.3 bill market cap?

This coin has all the momentum at the moment and still has a double or triple left in it, someone has been accumulating a lot at 2.8-2.9 and we will see 3.5 in a few hours.

I don't understand, are you medically stupid. Energy is one of the largest markets in the world. The energy market in australia is hundreds of billions of dollars. The energy market in india is bigger than that. This is a project that has some of the widest reaching implications of any in the world. the token is being used to trasact peer to peer energy, in places like india and australia where it's sorely needed and the market for just peer to peer is tens of billions of dollars. And you think its unrealisticaly priced at 50 million dollars? LIke do you have a condition?

If your strategy is to chase what is hot at the moment, you will soon get burned with your hot coins in your bag

All crypto is bags. No matter what you do or how conservative you play it you'll have heavy bags at some point. It's all about winning on the next trade to make up for it.

Its not being used for P2P transaction of energy, its being used as a payment method and accounting of transferred energy. P2P energy transfer requires substantial amount of infrastructural changes and regulations to be applied. People will wait for a long time for any adaption - which will make last jumped in holders quite unhappy...

Thats true if you are a speculator, I prefer to be an inverstor not a speculator...

powerledger.io/#layers
read this. It literally says through asset germination events token holders will gain coownership of energy distrbution and production ventures. Like that''s assigning intrinsic tokenized value as a means of production.

You're right user. It's just a smartmeter on the blockchain for now. I like how the shillers throw around the term "P2P trading", like it's something trivial to implement. Throw on top of that it deals with an intermittent energy source, and you quickly realize that it's years if not decades for any of that to come to meaningful fruition. The other user clearly doesn't know anything about bag holding in crypto.

I just found this MIT Technology Review article that specifically mentions POWR! See this thread I think it might be the PBC pick for this month! Remember the clues? Solar and MIT connection?

I posted this in my thread but it is not getting attention. I wanted to be sure people consider this:

Remember the clues were that it the pick for the November issue of PBC were that it is solar related and that there is an MIT connection.

This MIT article that talks about POWR came out just three days before last months PBC newsletter and the clues for the November pick! Could that timing only be coincidental?

MOOOON FUCKING MOON IN PROGRESS WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN WHY

Their loss! This is the PBC November pick!!

>foreigners waking up soon

Love this coin but it is oversold on this run. Catch it on the next dip.

I thought so too but too many signs point to PBC pick!

Called it anons.. Just wait till AUS wakes up.

Moon x2.

They will probably all sell to spend at the racterack today, its Melbourne Cup day

>X waking up soon
We are already awake, it's almost 8 am
kys

Ausfag waking up here, not sure if it'll see much action today. Melbourne Cup day, public holiday in Victoria and nearly every other cunt in the country will be blowing money on horses. I bought in at $0.145 though so can't lose no matter where it goes from here. If it dips I'll accumulate more.

This. I think you overestimate the number of people in Australia who know anything about any of this too.

Dumb poor user. Look at time analysis over the past 2 days. Stay poor forever.