Comfydo

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/3-cryptocurrencies-to-keep-an-eye-on-that-are-not-bitcoin_us_59d22c36e4b034ae778d4c32
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/79gkl4/confido_awesome_chainlink_use_case/
reddit.com/r/confido/comments/79edl5/why_i_invested_in_confido_and_so_should_you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bought more req instead.

Did I do something stupid today?

Not if you are holding long term

/confy/

...except I’m the user who posted the five minute warning about the ICO starting and I still haven’t gotten a confirmation email. I feel like an idiot

Why not do stage 1?
There's already a 129 ETH (10% of supply) buy order at 150% ICO price.

Did you read what joost said on telegram he said thats tokenlots fault but if you paid you should still be in

Confido will likely outperform REQ, especially in the short term. We're looking at at least 10x gains in the next few months due to its low market cap.

If you didn't take part in the ICO, the price on ED might still be low enough (2.5x ICO price). I'd buy there, unless you think REQ can do 4x in 2-3 months.

Good to know

I feel bad for you user
If you don't get it i'll sell you some of mine for 5x ico price

deluded

When are tokens distributed

I think later today

2x is still sub 1M market cap

Thanks user.

How quickly did stage 2 sell out?

30 seconds

we finna be rich nigga

So why did you invest in college kids with no working product again? Is it because of the ebet 2.0 marketcap?

Sigh.

Ethbet is a random gambling ico done by anonymous people giving out 100% bonuses.

Ethbet was open for weeks an never sold out. Confido sold out in 30 seconds.

Confido:

- First dapp to collab with Chainlink and Kleros for smart contracts on the Ethereum and Bitcoin rootstock blockchain

- Good product with real world use case; massively adopted by Craigslist and Gumtree users, or any classified advertising and online forum marketplace

- 1250 eth hard cap, 370k mcap (Ethbet mcap means confido does 250%)

- Featured on huffington post:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/3-cryptocurrencies-to-keep-an-eye-on-that-are-not-bitcoin_us_59d22c36e4b034ae778d4c32

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/79gkl4/confido_awesome_chainlink_use_case/

reddit.com/r/confido/comments/79edl5/why_i_invested_in_confido_and_so_should_you/

EBET sold out fully in 4 days. There was no 100% bonus.

I double checked:

EthBet had a 1.5 million cap that gave out 50% bonuses and took 4 days to sell out. Clearly a shitcoin.

Confido on the other hand... sold out in seconds and there's already people offering hundreds of Eth for 2x ICO