2018 and the world still sucks

in 2018 the entire world should have already been :
100% atheist
100% vegan
100% capitalist
100% democratic
100% hetrosexual
0% crime.

But the world is still full of religious people, non vegan, there are many dictatorships - russia,china,cuba,north korea, a lot of crime and corruption - think brazil,italy,russia

Should be also 0% niggers.

true.
Look at baltimore,chicago,atlanta.

the negroes ruin every civillized place they are imported too.
All negroes should be sent to africa and then nuked.

whats the point of not eating meat? to become a true soy-boy? how am i, a 6'2 200 lb man supposed to sustain myself on soy???

Congratulations on making the most reddit thread on this entire board.

You can suck at least 2 dicks per day.

Nuke Africa? Are you crazy dude?
Do you have an idea of how many unique biomes and ecosystems exist there?
If you want to kill the Negroes, use the old soviet style: mass graves and shots on the back of the head.
Be more environmentally conscious next time.

>100% heterosexual
>not 100% bisexual
It's the natural way of things.

dude it's 2018, I am sure we cna invent environemntally friendly nukes that won't ruin the biome.

>100% vegan

>environemntally friendly nukes

No such thing.

All negroes should be sent to africa and then nuked

Drop them on the ocean.

>100% capitalist

Why 100% vegan?

What an odd combo of factors, also why aren’t there eco fascists? Have there ever been? I feel like the environment is important enough to make citizens surrender freedoms and live in accordance with the state. That seemed to have much better reasoning behind it than fear of Jews or blacks

good thread OP good one

Very good indeed. Food for thought.

>atheist
>vegan
>good

Dont forget 0% jews.

>vegan
>heterosexual
Pick one

>spend finite resources feeding endless hordes of braindead niggers, who just breed out of control like rats creating an even bigger starvation problem down the road
or
>spend finite resources spreading the best and brightest minds of humanity into the infinite cosmos to shape it according to our will.

the choice is easy, amigo.

>No such thing.

That's why he said invent you stupid cock gobbler.

One can only dream

Niggers will be our worst environmental problem in this century.

>100% atheist
man does not live by bread alone.

>/pol/
>vegan atheists
lmao

yes.

China isn't a dictatorship, stupid. Don't believe the memes and anti-China propaganda.

Hitler was a vegetarian.

They.can't even.use facebook or google you.chinese braiwashed cockaroach.

% atheist
While this would be quite nice, I fully expect religion to still exist 10000 years from now because people like believing in absurd things.
% vegan
lol fuck you, you will take my burgers from me only when I am dead. Inb4 some joke about being dead from clogged arteries or a heart attack or some other shit like that. It's too obvious.
% capitalist.
A fully capitalist economy is shit because it means putting profit before people.
% democratic
Define democratic.
% hetrosexual
Why would this be a problem for you in the first place given your preference for everyone being non-religious? There are no good non-religious arguments in favor of eliminating gays/lesbians and bisexuals.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
We had instant international communications, so sat riveted to our seats as Pablo decided whether to be a boy or a girl.
We had incredible advances in medicine, yet weak-minded sheep allowed businessmen to play politics with them.
95% of the worlds population could walk into a store and buy a day's worth of food in exchange for worthless scraps of paper, yet those same stores were fire-bombed in order to maintain some idea of cultural identity.
We sat on our comfortable furniture in our clean and warm homes, drove our amazingly safe and fast personal vehicles across the country in a matter of hours, dragged pixels and electrons endlessly across a lighted box with our fingers, and complained that our own little heaven was unreachable.

Meanwhile, the Old Ones slept...deep under the mountains and oceans...waiting for The Sign...

First of all, there's no reason for your racism. That reveals everything about you. My post was respectful so I expect you to be the same if you are civilized. Second, your examples are more about protectionism of the Chinese market than anything else. Don't speak until you know the nuances of Chinese government.

The average chinese IQ is 105, higher than most white countries.

I was born in israel.
I am of jewish - european ancestry.
However I am an atheist.
I hate judaism and all other religions.
I believe there is no god and that we, like the great, late, Charles Darwin proved, evolved from apes.
I hate all arabs, pakis, africans, religious jews, persians, turks, afghans, indians,bangladesh,indonesian,malaysians,singaporean,japanese,chinese,koreans,mongolians,thai,vietnamese,fillipines,laosian,cambodian,italian,aboriginals,germans,polish,rusdian,french,british,lgbt and criminals of any kind.

Then you are racist.

>>Hating on east asians and also northeast asians
What the fuck for?

That's a really long way to say you're autistic user.

Forgot your pic

Note that he only hates "religious jews", not jews in general.

to save the animals and the planet.
to stop the suffering of animals.

Why jews are so racist?