Living un venezuela

I al from Venezuela and we are in a dictatorship. I would like make some money in satoshis por something like that, bit i dont know how to start!

larp or shill for one of those scam sites going around recently
everyone in Venezuela already knows what do to with btc

What are you going to spend the money on? Cost like $15 just to send BTC at this point...

everyone here will lie to you just like your dictator

First rule: Don't get scammed! Protect your coins.
You could start clicking faucets, idk it that is still profitable but it is something. But btc fees are high, so maybe you want to switch to an altcoin.

You should probably just leave... Columbia look nice.

what faucet do you recomend?

Prove you're venezuelan

Fuck of CIA

Kill at least one communist on livestream and I'll send you 1 BTC

Why are Latin trannies so perfect?

bitfun.co
same structure as moonbit.co.in but payout is better. it will probably disappear by next year so get it while the gettin's good.

surgery is cheaper. us trannies can't afford until they are old and nobody cares any more.

Go beg somewhere else you illiterate nigger.
Pic related.

do you sell cheap nudes? can i request some?

Na bitch, I'm expensive nigga. I don't get down with no broke ass niggas

>doesn't even give his fellow Venezuelan advice to help him in such shitty times
No wonder your country is so fucked. At least it's filled with people like you so nothing of value is going to be lost anyway.

op is most likely not venezuelan, just a retard who's waiting on someone to offer him money. memezuelans already know about bitcoin.

I'll give you a bitcoin as well op

Venezuelans are backstabby and/or just plain dense. Me and a couple others have been shilling, on our country specific chan board (hispachan's /ve/), our Discord chat specifically aimed at helping eachother learn to trade shitcoins, and all we received was unfounded trashtalk and permabans.
So fuck them, I say. Helping has only ended up being at my expense so far.

On this site you can roll a dice every our for free btc. You also get free lottery tickets everytime you roll. It's been around for 5 years so it's legit. Please copy paste this link to your friends as well

freebitco . in / ? r = 8956442
remove spaces

fuck these services for these fees.

new open currency my ass

Join ZenCash, it has a funding model. It's a bit much too type especially here, but translate stuff, advertise, make business accept it and speak at cryptomeetups and you will get paid.

smartcash is active in you region of the world i think chekc out the projects they offer. since they dont have many people on the ground you might be able to get in there and profit

Are you hairy and masculine? Willing to fap on cam?