BOUGHT BTC AT 7570

BOUGHT BTC AT 7570

Ahahahahaha, normiecoin

lol get rekt norman.

I like to buy at ATH too

>poor little babby has to deal with 9% loss
Cuck, wait till you get to the point where you give yourself 20% of JUST in an HOUR.

ITS JUST WHALES SHAKING WEAK HANDS.. RIGHT????... RIGHT?

>bought at 7400
>sold at 7200
>bought at 7350
>probably going to sell now and cut my losses

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>buy high
>sell low

HOLD THROUGH THE 16th FOR DOUBLE THE RICHES

>bought the dip at 5600

>bough the ""dip"" at 7240

No, you didn't.

This has to be bait

Kek i sold before it dropped

that's how winning is done

samefag

I bought in at 7510 thinking it was a good dip from 1589 and that the next stop would be 1600+

Holy me bros.

Except I'm not all that scared because it will touch 7500 again before the hardfork any anyone who thinks otherwise is insane.

Why are you people so fucking bad at this?

> Except I'm not all that scared because it will touch 7500 again before the hardfork any anyone who thinks otherwise is insane.

pretending to know where the price is going is insane

I know these price movements seem big because of how high the dollar amount is, but percentage wise they're not THAT big. If LTC went from 40 to 75 then pulled back to 70 dollars no one would bat an eye.

If there was no fork coming up then we'd all be fucked, but dude there is a 2x free money prize coming up in just a week. Why wouldn't it moon again?

Even if it drops to 6000, if S2X is worth over 1000 like the futures suggest, you'd lose no money. If it holds 7000, it would be as if your BTC holdings jumped up to over 8000 each after the fork.