Is NEO a good long-term investment?

Is NEO a good long-term investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6om96z/is_qtum_a_scam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one of the best, my friend.

one of the best.

yes, its going to moonshot after the fork, not even memeing.

If you think the chinks will enter the space again in a big way then you better be holding some neo senpai

its only a matter of time.

holding more than all of your lives are worth. I'll make you my slaves after fork

Depends on what the chinks do, but if Chinas fucked we're all fuck so you might as well

You have 10 seconds to tell me why you are not investing in this man.

Pro tip: You cannot.

Humble dude, good leader

It all depends on the next move by China. Most likely a solid hold

Sure as fuck it is.
>China bans icos
>Closes down exchanges
>50 million tokens are added to the market
If all of these combined couldn't shake it down to the absolute ground, you better believe there's huge money believing in this. I'm going all-in post fork.

yes

>If you transfer a fraction of a NEO you LOSE THE FRACTION.

What's wrong with this shitcoin?

That's why you use Gas as a currency.

get same amount in ETP because either could make it. I'm now putting my faith in ETP, an actual team.. not volunteers.

As long as you have it in a GAS generating wallet.

Yes, GAS.

>NEO
>Not QTUM
Y'all niggas are dumb as fuck. Most improvements and tokens from ETH can be copied over or easily modified for whatever you want on QTUM, as it's entirely ERC20 Token compliant. QTUM will be leagues ahead of NEO due to this alone.

Korean and Chinese businesses are putting way more into QTUM than NEO.

NEO is an amateur investor memecoin propped to a large extent up by western currency speculators and it has had its day in the sun as the hypecoin that it was.

Also if Ethereum fails, ERC20 compatibility is going to be huge when it comes to who takes the crown as the biggest dick in financial/information utilities because platforms can be re-created onto QTUM, balances ported and redeemed too.

You can "fork" an ERC20 system onto QTUM.

He is the only non-meme solid professional lead dev in crypto. Vitalik, Sergey, Jared and Charlie Lee can all learn a lot from Da

> he doesn't know about Eric Gu

That's a nice marketcap you got there, NEO. It would be a shame if someone took it.

10 seconds google:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6om96z/is_qtum_a_scam/

This. QTUM is literally launching satellites into space. You can't beat that.

QTUM fanboy BTFO

didnt read. Go away. qtum is a scam.

>qtum

kek, sick scam friendo

Chinese government backed companies are partnering with NEO based dApps, it's the sign we needed that NEO will be accepted by china gov, there is literally nothing that can stop it's adoption now.

There is now no reason for any tokens to pick ethereum, especially if they want any kind of acceptance/adoption in china

yep

Which companies

China RE and China telecom are partnered with 'THEKEY', upcoming digital identity app with an ICO launching on NEO soon.

NEO founder is also advisor to china gov on blockchain tech.