Modum the sleeping giant

Early buyer of antshares and ark here.

This coin is going 4x after fork.

Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAigMM_RolU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why modum over Vechain?
I really don't like that modum tokens are literallly just shares in modum company. Call me a FUDer all you want but that seems like too huge of a gamble.

DELET THIS. I'm not done accumulating

Pretty sad to see you Modumites shilling like this.

delete this right now OP

idgaf this board got me to buy sc/ark/antshares thought i would give back a tip

Delet.

Creat.

autism blinds your ability to tell when it's actually the modumites who bought at $2.20+ vs actually getting a good tip.

Samefag shilling....
I own some MOD - please up your fucking game

That feel when you're both in VEN and MOD. Nothing can happen to me.

Wait you really want companies to need the token to use the product ? They would have to buy bitcoins on coinbase which takes 5 days and has huge fees, then transfer them on some exchange and buy shit tokens ?

Let them deal with fiat, then they share profit. That's how every single big company does it.
Don't forget modum owns 30% of the shares, which means every time the coin goes up 1$ they win 9 millions $.

Where is the gamble I don't get it.
>facebook should just keep all profit and not give dividends ! zuckerberg would be a billionaire !

The Rocket Boosters are Fueled

We are ready for Lift Off!

OP here 2 of them are mine up your game biz detective

dont delet this

mooning now

wow

OP here i hope you guys listened

feels good man, bought @ 1,6 USD

It's just begun... could hit 5k by tomorrow AM.

I just recovered all my link losses

WTC bitter clingers will eventually jump ship for MOD.

The bottom is about to fall out on WTC.... and MOD will take over.

You all will witness the WTC to MOD flippening

Only daytraders are selling basically, and they're getting burnt. Holders will hold until at least 5$ but many of us are aiming for 8$+

We need volume and it'll go up like crazy, it's slow because a 2 btc sell order can take a while, but when it gets serious it'll climb like crazy.

Also RIP that guy last thread who bragged about selling at 2.6k.

Yup. The moment MOD started trading on binance WTC dropped 10%. The Flippening is coming.

Wait until Powerledger fools decide to take profit

They will want to put money in a legit project like MOD

by far the best coin in the market

That 32k Buy Wall LOL

LETS FUCKING GO

WWBAD?

What would Bobby Axelrod Do?

Should I buy anons?

do you think 40 million market cap is too much for a company that will save pharma companies hundreds of millions and will go to other markets after that ?
do you hate free ETH on your wallet every 3 months ?

I noticed IOTA partnering with Ruvvi specifically used modums use case in their video a week ago

youtube.com/watch?v=sAigMM_RolU (about 1.20)

yes both teams worked together, IOTA helped them and they'll start with their chain but will be agnostic in the future

FLIPPENING HAPPENING

I flipped

This might take a while.

so what this thing does is sending you data from a package you send ?
tell me why this needs a coin
its a transmitter that records shit and sends it via internet

Dumping already, had a nice run

i get that it works with the eth blockchain but why would you need the token ?
it uses the eth blockchain so you could do the same with ETH no ?
this seems like a "lets add blockchain to our product because it sounds interesting"

The token gives quarterly profit sharing and at certain milestones, voting rights. The token has nothing to do with the actual product, and I actually like it better like that.

The service itself is blockchain agnostic, and will be running on IOTA to start, but according to the roadmap will be on ETH and others within a year.

Coin is for profit sharing.

The data is logged safely in the blockchain to comply with EU law to ensure that pharmaceuticals are kept within the legally required temperature range during shipment. Right now companies are using refrigerated trucks to guarantee this.

There are a bunch of other use cases, too, but they're targeting pharma first.

Man every time Mod is about to go on a big run someone puts up $50k+ sell walls. Fucking asshats.

I don't mind. Just means I get to buy more on the dip.

That just means whales are still accumulating...

On the other hand, they are playing with fire using their 30k sell walls to keep price down.

If MOD makes $10M in profit per quarter... 30,000 MOD would pay you around $50,000 per year in dividends... for as long as they are making $10M per quarter in profit.

That's not including the token value and if the profit skyrockets.

Remember, MOD co-founder said that the ecosystem will be used for more than measuring temperature of pharmaceuticals and that their patent covers a variety of use cases.

its not the whales ffs, its people who bought in the ICO they are taking profits. why do you think dumps are always whales?

The sell walls would probably be whales. Playing some psychological mindfuckery to keep people from buying and to sell underneath the wall.

Walls are whales, the sellers are profit takers or weak hands, compelled by the whales.

Use these sell walls to buy cheap, people.

Because I've been watching the chart more than a college girl who can't stop binge watching a shitty netflix series.

Everytime price starts breaking out, walls get put up and weak hands take profit and whales accumulate more

same here brother, literally one hour after it hit binance and was about to explode, boom a $50k sell wall at .007 eth stopped its momentum. Same shit today. It is definitely price manipulation. A smart seller would slowly sell off as price is going up, 1000 here 1000 there to take profits and not drastically effect the price and momentum.

WTC did the same thing....

Then it went on a crazy 500% bull run in a week.

I expect same thing to happen with modum

Best thing to do is to buy... monitor any breaking developments... and if nothing bad happens, sit back and watch your money pile in.

It might happen tomorrow.. it might happen in a few weeks... it might be Q1 2018, but i am convinced we will see $10 MOD soon.

thats not true, people with large sums of holdings don't always do that, they sell down the order book to a certain price sometimes. You can't just factor it out like that.

Didn't they have a vote recently?

It's happening now. Voting ends in a week or so. If you didn't already have coins in a personal wallet before friday midday you can't vote tho.

Selling down the order book is one thing. Setting a giant sell wall that you know is going to cause a bunch of ppl to undercut you and force the price down is retarded. Either doing it on purpose or dumb as fuck.

Just bought the dip. Whales want to keep this down to accumulate.

Yes I've actually seen people do that. MOD has 2-5 BTC sell walls. Its not that big. You can't just blame the whales whenever you like it, because I've seen it way too many times people just calling its the whales on every coin that dumps. Look at LINK for example.