Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I would like to know which are the forces that drive the price of bitcoins and the other cryptocurrencies.

What is the process that you follow to make the decision to buy or sell?

Nobody knows, right?

Yhea right we are going to tell you so you can fuck our profit and make our trades not profitable anymore

Really?

I though that there were a consensus about what forces drive crypto prices, and the process to buy or sell. I didnt know that it was a top secret that nobody can share

Yes check out quant methods, stochastic processes, especially mean reverting ones, maybe a bit of hawkes processes, and also knowledge of the underlying tech

Tell me if Im wrong, the process is something Personal, only you use those methods and maybe other user could apply other personal methods/strategies to trade crypto

It isnt more profitable for you that more people enter to the party and buy more cryptos?
I cant understand why nobody here respond symple crypto related questions

Tether makes sure Bitcoin goes to the Mooooooon!
'nuff said

You are already in the party mongrel, I already made profit with the new money you brought into the system. Now I'm fighting against you for the best trades on this zero sum game. And no "the process" are not personal, it's probabilities everybody should arrive to the same trade assuming everybody know its math.

>everybody know its math
Which math?
You have to use technical analysis to enter in a position?
I didt invested in crypto yet.
People here act lije it is a secret hermetic club

Deja de ser tan pajero y anda a investigar. Si seguís siendo así de vago te van a boludear toda tu vida

buy high sell low

I dont speak juanito
Por que el autismo?

Do your own research. Google is your friend. Fuck off normie

Hahaha I thought this board was for the duscussion of cryptos, instead I found only autism

Greed & Fear.
This market is heavily manipulated by whales.
People here don't know shit and gamble with their money. They call this "investing".
It's a complete shitshow.

>People here don't know shit and gamble with their money
Exactly what I thought

the beginning of a economic revolution!

That is why nobody gives a real answer

I just look for things with serious potential but in the early stages.

As for a process, I generally try to buy as low as possible. Preferably during a huge crash, slowly buying more and more until it finds a bottom. Then I just hold forever, believing in its potential.

Some day I will be rich. I am doing this with several coins, but you really only need one good investment to change your life. So even if most of your coins were bad picks, if even one goes to the moon then you will be fine. But I think I have some real winners here.

How much money you have to put in one single coin in order to become rich if the coin goes to the moon?

Just buy a coin , hold it and pry the lord jesus christ.
There is no ther secret

Depends how hard it moons, and how long you're willing to wait. If you had literally put just a few dollars into bitcoin at the very start, you would be rich now. There are not going to be many projects with that kind of potential now, and most are starting off higher than a few cents per coin, so it's a bit more than that.

I do the same thing but now adding the "sell off my initial investment when it doubles" meme to my strategy after the whole chainlink fiasco

Buy without knowing jack shit like everyone here