Our God is an awesome God indeed

Our God is an awesome God indeed.

Everyone bow to SERGEY

This time next year we will be on the moon with lambos

And until then, I'll trade other coins because LINK isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

If I make it to lambo land off this Russian I am going to have my toilet engraved with his name.

God bless.

Poorfag with 200K here. I hope to be able to buy a Used Ford Pinto in a few years with my Link gains. Fingers crossed.

You will be the richest my friend

300k linklet here. Will i make it

Comfy

2MM here. I think ill be a billionaire in a year

I only have 500 link and i reckon I can still make it.

1k per link next year

literally everyone who wants a secure connection to the blockchains will use LINK.
LITERALLY EVERYONE IN A MARKET THAT KEEPS ON GROWING EVERY FUCKING YEAR.
>literally 11k Banks and every Business will use it
>literally every smart contract on the planet will use it

You can't even imagine the kind of money this shit will print in a few years.

2708 Link here. Literally all i can afford.

>poor
>buys 200k link
jesus what are you doing dude you bet your whole lifesavings on link?

LINK is the poor man's ZAP
zap.store for the short term gains
LINK will take 2/3 years to do anything

How much did that cost

Just fucking around. It's 90% of my Crypto stack which is about 5X my initial investment that I bought at 14 cents.

My initial was half of my savings so im still chill.

What is this ZAP stuff

chink scam

Fuck that lambo bullshit if I become a millionaire thanks to Sergey I'm buying a 10k$ car at most and living a modest life making sure I don't lose my fortune to frivolous whims

Just a millionaire? Why not become a mulitmillionaire?

I'm buying Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX painted in he black/blue CHAINLINK logs from every side

I have 200K Link and I don't believe Link will get big. Despite all the connections and the technology I know it won't get huge for one simple reason.

It would make me filthy rich. I don't think that is ever going to happen.

Because I'm down to Earth and realize there's no fucking way my pathetic 3.5k LINK makes me a multimillionaire.

If link gets big with your 200k you will basically be the illuminati

kys scamer

I have 550 link and i feel snugg mann feels good mann i love sergey

Why make billions when you can make...millions?

BUY HIGH SELL LOW GUYS TO THE MOON

Which is exactly why it won't happen. I would hold more Link than most banks.

I'm never going to sell if it dies though. Link is my heaven or hell hold. I'm going to trade the other 10% and hold Link until Lambo or forever.

SO how much LINK we talking to make it comfy? Like LINK at 2USD in 2019 would be extremely comfy, considering you can sell tops and buy dips in the meantime.

LINK at 1k I could quit my job

>2 USD for the thing that will be mandatory for EVERY smart contract on earth used by every financial institution

lol

well, you better be ready then because you're gonna be a rich bastard in 2019 whether you like it or not
I mean seriously, if you're not LARPING, with 200k? that's just a matter of time, not if

Something that gets shilled in every LINK thread

how much was 200k link? crazy link whale that you are

>2USD

More like 100. And that this is actually realistic is mind blowing. I know that i will be a millionaire by holding this, and i cant do anything about this.

I highly doubt it. It's actually 210K but I trade with the 10K and plan on selling on another pump.

But heres to hoping.

You never know man who would have ever thought btc would hit 7k we live in a strange world

>9

Im srsly holding till at least 1k a link. im either deluded or clever

That's a 700B market cap assuming that the full node stipend has been dispensed.

I would be estatic if it hit 20B. I would sell half my stack in a heartbeat.

>1 trillion market cap

Lol well you're certainly not clever

why not? up until now the crypto market is growing every year and smart contracts will get more important over time.

some heavy players doing some trading

A trillion dollars important? I wan't LINK to moon just like the next guy but c'mon.

Apple's market cap isn't even a trillion man. It's a very large amount of money. All of crypto is only a tenth of it. Don't be delusional

thats not close to heavy bru

Literally everyone who wants to connect to blockchain tech in some way for their smart contract HAS to use chainlink.
not saying it goes into the trillions in just 1 or 2 years but think a bit further, like 10 - 15 years in the future.
How important will financial automation be by then? how many people will use tech that connects to the Blockchain?

Right, but Apple isn't a bank or financial institution processing trillions of dollars in transactions per day

>Literally everyone who wants to connect to blockchain tech in some way for their smart contract HAS to use chainlink.
I am heavily invested in LINK but that's assuming that no other company is trying to/will try to create a similar decentralized product. I am worried about Sergey and crew's small team impeding progress rather than the tech and ideas being bad.

I wait until be 5k

You all sound a lot clever than me. All i know is I am going to a moo with a lambo and Sergey.

Dreams come true

chainlink will literally be everywhere, part of every smart contract on the whole fucking planet.
the banks already endorsed it and its plug and play compatibility with SWIFTs ISO standard ensures that it will remain THE decentralised oracle provider.

>I am heavily invested in LINK but that's assuming that no other company is trying to/will try to create a similar decentralized product.
even if that happened, guess who that network would need to connect to if it wants to do meaningful smart contracts? right, chainlink.

I am going to start building my mansion on the moon with my lambo and a room for sergey

I doubt many here will hold so long until it shows its true potential.
Most will probably jump off the ship once it goes to 50 cent again.

ZAP*
Link is ded buy zap.store

I wouldn't trust chinese and russian backed shitcoins

fuck off with your Zap scam dreck. how many 100k Dollar SIBOS awards they won? huh ? none? yea thought so.
How many Banks are interested in running ZAP nodes for their financial high value data?
huh? what you said? none? ufffffff the fuck you want here then with your chink scam?

You subhumans are persistent, I'll give you that

What did you buy in at? You must have neutron star hands.

THIS

Im searching possible places to build my home at feng shui molds