Bought at 3500 sold at 7400. Feeeeeeliiiingg gooooooddd

Bought at 3500 sold at 7400. Feeeeeeliiiingg gooooooddd.

bought at 700 sold at 7.6 i miss 2016

Bought at 500 sold at 800...... fuck my life

Some kind user help me understand:

The fork is over a week away, why is the price dropping -now-?

Just rebought at 6950 after selling at 7500

This is not THE DROP, this is just some random fluctuation, tomorrow it will be back up to 7 again.

THE DROP will push it t least below 4 or 5.

sold at 7100.. What should I do? :/

markets move in waves. up up down up up down up up down upp upp trendreversal due to fork down down up down down up down down up stablelize up down up down up down and then ???

Bought at 1000, sold at 666
Sheeeeit

Buy at 200 Never sold, still waiting.

It's going back up. Is it going to go higher than 7500 before the fork?

8000 imo

thats pretty terrible man

8k by Friday. 10k before fork

Because the fork could be a shit storm
That's why I locked in some gains anyway
Anyone buying because "muh free coins" doesn't really understand this fork.

...and IMO the recent rise had nothing to do with "muh free coins" anyway, it was institutional and normie investors getting in. Naturally some will get out before this uncertainty.

Bought at 7400 because you faggots told me it's going to $8k+

Someone explain this fork to me. I've had 0.03 coins just sitting around since 2013, should I cash out now? Wouldn't really matter to me if I lost it, but if a big drop is inevitable I'd rather have the money.

Dumbfuck you should've waited and bought at 6900s

Congrats don't forget to buy back in at 6700ish.

dude, thats $200. Just keep the btc it may double that in a few months

Idioto

It tried going below and above 7100 a few times and it seems that 7100 is the new floor. Wouldn't call it a drop.

It's currently 7030 on gdax and dropping rapidly.

The price is dropping now because a couple of Convicted Felon Pajeets on Reddit (Tweeka and Tone Deaf) shorted Bitcoin, then convinced their low IQ Reddit followers who think they are God that Bitcoin was going to crash. Redditors panick sold. That is over, even the low IQ Redditors have figured out these guys are more full of shit than a Christmas Goose, and started buying back. Out of sheer desperation to avoid getting liquidated on their shorts, Tweeka, Tone deaf, and a couple of other of these scammers are dumping physical positions in Bitcoin in an attempt to restart the panic sell off.

I hope these idiots suicide out when they get liquidated. Their money will be gone, as well as their followers.