Get REQ while it's still below ICO

Support for request steadily increasing as people finally figure out how solid it is. What's your excuse sluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@natra/request-network-one-of-the-best-alt-s-to-be-before-the-fork
discord.gg/JB3Agw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is BTC fork?

An easy way to lose cash.
REQ is where the real money can be made

steemit.com/bitcoin/@natra/request-network-one-of-the-best-alt-s-to-be-before-the-fork

It’s a whitepaper ico

Which is why you can still afford it.

>What is OMG?

Is ycombinator hiring pajeets to shill this shit?

Answer. What is OMG?

Let me ask you, why do you care? I know why I avoid whitepaper ICOs, if the team is questionable in their ability to deliver.

This team has a shit ton of support from YC and ING. They have managed moneytis. They are ahead of ICO

>from YC head: "It's the guys who do a ton more than they said they would who make it. The guys who you see next week and say 'yeah I've done all that, but I've also done this, this, this, etc.'. The ones who come back with excellent excuses are the ones we don't want. The guys who tell you 'oh we wanted to take our time to get it perfect'"
>no current billion dollar company who have applied to YC have been rejected.
>no other incubator have a billion dollar company

Let me ask you - what do you know, you fucking street shitting pajeet, that YC have missed?

*ahead of roadmap

Just lol at anyone who isnt buying this right now.This is one of those scenarios thats so obvious when we look back.People are going to be pink wojacking in a few weeks that they didnt get in.

comfy

Could ask you the same, why do you care if we buy in or not? Could it be that you were one of the "lucky" ones that got in on the ico wait list?

when can we stake? I have 10k waiting

Join ReQkings a discord group for Req Shareholders. Fresh since this weekend. 50 members and going up. We have 2 members with more than a million REQ

Staking will only come into play if plasma REQuests it ;) which is looking likely to happen. But to start with it fee tokens will be burnt. Token burning is largely the same as everyone in the ecosystem staking.

Yep I'm from the whitelist. Legit would 100% prefer you niggers don't buy in so I can liquidate my ICX and WAN on release and throw it into REQ sub presale price.

I'm just angry because retards think by regurgitating youtubers (muh cryptonigger) makes them geniuses and completely ignore the fact the very fucking company designed to find unicorns is backing them. 3 months reading whitepapers they don't understand, reading LinkedIn profiles of people to ascertain credentials which they cannot comprehend, and shitposting on Veeky Forums; then suddenly these 15 year olds think they're hot shit.

whats was the ico price?

Link : discord.gg/JB3Agw

Very soon this won't be a whitepaper only project. First release in Q4

0.00016 ETH for Presale
0.0002 ETH for whitelist ICO

We're currently at 0.00016