Normies are hearing about Monero left and right. It's being mined on people's computers as a way to monetize websites...

Normies are hearing about Monero left and right. It's being mined on people's computers as a way to monetize websites. It's being used in ransomware. It's being discussed by libertarian leaders. It has its own tab on Poloniex. It's taking over the Darknet.

When the casual tech-savvy person hears "Monero", they think "Anonymous Bitcoin." When they hear "Anonymous Bitcoin" They think "Monero". It's already the de-facto anonymous cryptocurrency.

Yet it only has 1% of Bitcoin's market cap.

You can be sure that will change. Buy before it's too late.

In yuge on this since $15. Rebought at $80.

This will be over $1000 before next summer, at which time I will retire.

Counting down the days, wagecucking is killing me.

how much did you invest initially

Even a boomer could understand this is going to moon. Buy buy buy

I think I disagree, much like Eth at $300, XMR may just be meant to stay around $100, think about drugs and darknet right? units of $100 would be ideal, drug dealers/users might be averted due to price inconsistency

£7,000 initially. Put another £10,000 in as it rised. Won't be putting anymore in though. I can't afford it in fiat, went into debt to cover living costs as put wages in crypto. Up significant but refuse to withdraw any to fiat until it hits potential.

How's shilling verge going for you today?

i think the centralized exchanges will keep running their bots at whatever it wants to go to, until they have most of it out of circulation. if you want monero, mine it or hold it. trading on a centralized exchange is giving centralized entity monero to send it where they please(send it to a dead wallet) trading on an exchange will only bring the value down. Using merchants or P2P trading will live on, but the more you trade on exhcanges, the lower the price will go

It's such a ridiculous and childish concept I'm starting to think he might be trying to turn it into a meme

>Normies are hearing about Monero left and right

Normie here, I have always ignored the fuck out of all coins, just come here for Robinhood

Unironically, the second I heard of malware mining this instead of bitcoin made me interested in it.

I want to mine it, buy a couple hundred dollars worth, but this shit is hard af to understand

Have 430 XMR.

I'm all in baby.

I can only afford like 11

Sure thing Raj

lol no

k

>Buy before it's too late.
I DONT HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY IM POOR

Monero is DOA, it'll be superseded by zcoin which actually has good privacy before it ever gets popular

is mymonero a good wallet lads

Trading fees made with Monero is the sole reason poloniex exists today after their loss of funds due to a hack.

b-..but .. ZenCash..

Monero is btc killer, get it while it's cheap

Pumping right now with targets around $160ish level. After the fork I think this will go even further.

This. BTC, ETH, and XMR are the only coins that reach the normies.

Elaborate for the casual?

This. I have not cryptocurrency to begin with and i'm not gonna risk losing all my money on a possible scam.

why

Monero is not private. Buyer and Seller have to communicate using the darkmarkets website. That is not private at all. That is how you get caught you stupid a-hole.

Zencash has encrypted nodes that encrypt communications inside the wallet. That is what the darkmarket needs.

You're right. It's a scam. I'm sitting on $800M in Monero and I'm only posting on Veeky Forums to pump the price up so I can dump it all.

This thread will be the deciding factor on the fate of this $1.5B marketcap cryptocurrency.

well..not yet.

good investment generally but not for the impatient mindset biztards have. they'll be "hodling their bags" for quite some time before they see any significant gain.
this coming from someone who has xmr and has been following it since before fluffypony

I have some from mining but I can't access it
Currently syncing wallet, but I'm already past the payout transaction's block height
what do

Ive been telling myself for the last week to buy some of this shit since it had bottomed out. Ignored my own advice.

Kinda want to kms now