>Lose WWII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Campaign_of_1813
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sixth_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Schleswig_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_I)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Campaign_(World_War_II)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>30 Years War

Yeah, and don't forget how a German nation lost the Austrio-Prussian War!

History proved to us many times that germanic people's idea of warefare is ambushing, schemes and back-stabs, once you fight them on fair circumstances, and see how easy they rout/flee.

unironically true

They have little understanding of the logistics and industry of war. They're good at tactics, but tactics alone does not win wars.

>Get BTFO in 30 years war
That was a war of religion, not a war against Germany. It was largely protestant Germans fighting against catholic Germans.
>Get destroyed by Napoleon
That was Austria that got defeated.
>Lose WWI
>Lose WWII
Why do you think these were world wars in the first place? If any one country fought Germany alone they would get destroyed or at most if they weren't near the continent it would be a stalemate. Germany won numerous victories even in the world wars. For example, they won on the eastern front in WW1 which led to the collapse of Russia and they won on the western front in WW2 during the fall of France. By making it out that Germany was "weak" you make it seem as if the war didn't even need to be fought.

The 30 Years War was mostly Swedes and French ravaging the HRE

The 30 Years War was primarily Kraut on Kraut violence.

>That was Austria that got defeated.

Are we gonna act like Prussia didn't get conquered in a mere 19 days?
Austria was much less patjhetic than Prussia against Napoleon

this. also, looking at history like this is extremely reductionist. reminds me of the "frenchies always surrender" meme.

It blows its load really early and then goes to sleep

Faggots lack the logic of any strategic planning or logistics.
I mean, they conceived such retarded plans as Schlieffen plan and Operation Barbarossa and ACTUALLY implemented them, lmao

>The 30 Years War was mostly Swedes and French ravaging the HRE
The Swedes and the French and a fuckton of Protestcuck Allies.

Gustavus' army was largely German even.

No, Gustavus army was purly Swedish, you krautniger.

Face it, Krautniggers got BTFO by Sweden alone, and 1/3 of their population got slaughtered.

Don't post cancerous nips in American uniforms pls.

Why is OP such a fag?

Why are stormfags delusional Krautaboos?

To be fair, it took people ganging up on them to beat them in WW1 and 2, and they took part in finally beating Napoleon. Anyway, Krauts have a bad habbit of biting off bigger pieces they can chew and being unwilling to face it when they do.

>Let's just conveniently forget Germany quite literally never fought on it's own in any war in its history

Are you by any chance that fag?
Anyway:
1st It was a civil war inside the HRE
2nd That was not Germany, but Habsburg Austria
3rd Austria didn't get "BTFO"
1st Like everyone else, before Nappos illness
2nd They won in the end
>Lose WWI
Overwhelming odds
>Lose WWII
Even more overwhelming odds

@Veeky Forums
Stop being so autistic about us Germans, thanks.

Like the Franco Prussian war?

>Well what about this time before the German Empire was established
Are you trying to prove me right or what?

Look >Get BTFO in 30 years war

That would exclude the 30 year war and Napoleon too.

I wasn't responding to the OP, I was responding to the gay response about Germany being outnumbered in WW1 and WW2

They were hilariously outnumbered though. Japan, Germany and Italy were all nation that had populations comparable to Britain, and France, and roughly half the populations of the USSR and the USA, and then it's stacked even more hilariously against them once you factor in the colonies. Your own response was no less homosexual to the post it responded to. Neither of those posts are as cock hungry as the OP.

It wasn't just Germany Italy and Japan though, it was Germany, Romania, Slovakia, Italy, Finland, Hungary, Croatia, and a shitload of conscripts and volunteers from all over Europe in WW2, WW1 they had A-H, Ottomans, Bulgaria and a shitload of conscripts and volunteers from all over Europe . Just because Germany is the only one with any semblance of competence doesn't change the numbers game, it's not like American or Russian soldiers are renowned for their elan de corps and personal skill in battle to the same degree Germans apparently are

German's generally performed well on the tactical level, but most of their reputation can be chalked up for the first half of WW2 when they zerg rushed everyone else. Their performance after that is so so.

>German's generally performed well on the tactical level
That's mostly down to doctrinal things like "gee Han's, how come Hitler lets you have TWO MG's per infantry section?" rather than some superhuman fighting ability

Prussia is not Germany, fucking retard.

Had more to do with command structure, number of officers and their larger operational freedom and flexibility. It started showing already in 1864 against Denmark, but was even more evident when they fought the Brits who had a much more top down command structure, and the Soviets who had been completely decapitated in that respect. In terms of equipment, the Soviets has considerably more SMGs available for instance, and IIRC, the Americans had even more MGs. Also didn't help that The Americans had to basically learn from the basics at the start of the war.

Basically, they had a head start on doctrines, lost it when everyone else caught up and they lost a lot of their more experienced troops.

American MG's were fucking BAR's with 20 rounds, not really comparable to an MG34 or 42

Speaking of the M1919.

Wrong you dumb fuck, they were mostly Browning 30.cal With 250 round Belts. Also, MG42 was a piece of shit, devoured ammunition and was unrealaible.

And WHOLE Of Germany was conquered by Napoleon anyway, you dumb fucktard. Prussia was Main Germany's state after 1700's.

Prussia is the nation that created the German Empire, which became Germany as we know it

Geographical Modern Germany was mostly an Austrian possession at the beginning of the Napoopan Wars, and it fell to French hands after Austerlitz

No, you sub-huamn. You fucking LOST 30 years war, against foregin powers, it was not a civil war.

You got slaughtered by Napoleon, and then Lost Both world wars. And no, those were NOT owerwhelming ods, you stupid fuck.

@Krautniggers stop being dumb fucks with delusions of grandeur, thanks. You literally haven't acomplished shit, and are completelty irrelevant nowadays.

>they were mostly Browning 30.cal With 250 round Belts
kek, you think regimental units are sections? Fuck off, even Italy with its gay lubricated system could fire more than American and it's fucking BARs

>was unrealaible
I'm gonna need a source on that, never heard that stated elsewhere, unless you're referring to the overheating, which comes from the firing rate, and was the reason for quick barrel change system. It did have a larger number of men to support it though, but that largely amounts to doctrinal choice to optimize its use.

Shut the fuck up you krautnigger, USA main LMG was BROWNING 30.cal you stupid fuck. Not BAR which was basically an assault rifle fired from Hip.

Go gargle on German semen somewhere else.

It WAS unrelliable and it was a piece of garbage.

this is either 10/10 bait or proof that this board is fucking trash

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ

>My infantry sections almost exclusively used BAR's
>This means my regimental MG platoons using 30 cal's were the infantry section
You're a fucking amernt, I'm fucking a Australian Angloboo deadshit, I know exactly what fucking dogshit you used in your average infantry section

You are a fucktard, USA had 30.cals not shitty BAR's.

How did the MG42 perform compared to the earlier MG34?

Asking because whenever I play Red Orchestra I find myself preferring the 34 because of the issues you just mentioned. It burns through ammo too quickly and I frequently destroy both barrels from firing.

It's far better for suppression, it doesn't translate well to fps and I don't think it can unless they start to utilize MG crews

>They were hilariously outnumbered though.

Akshually that would be Britain
The only European Great Power to have never won a big war by itself

wasn't united and split religiously
Yeah they aren't alone in that though
>lose WWI
I actually don't know how the fuck they lost that one
>lose WWII
Entire world against them basically

yes with such powerful allies as the habsburgs and turks how could they lose

That's called being smart, something German's never quite grasped except for Bismarck

Germany would get fucking chewed by Russia without Austria offering an Easy Mode

it wasn't a shortage of manpower that lost the Russians the war

Because Germany rarely fought united in history, and when it did, it mostly became overconfident and was defeated by alliances of all other world powers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Campaign_of_1813
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sixth_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Schleswig_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_I)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Campaign_(World_War_II)

Prussia got trashed pretty badly

Fairly sure the American revolution and subsequent war was Britain vs France Spain and Netherlands and they still won

>Britain won the American Revolutionary War

Brits are THIS deluded

Does Prussia beating Austria and France count?

Prussians were unironically the greatest warriors that ever lived, their problem was just that they were too greedy

spbp

No, they fucking WEREN'T great warriors, you dumb fuck. Seven years war was their failure, and complete disaster. Tsarisa death saved Prussia from losing war.

Also
>80k deserted

Yea really fucking great warriors. French curbstomped those niggers just 40 years later in 19 days XDD.

No, in WW2 it was NOT the fucking world against Krautniggers, you dumb fuck. Basically SU alone defeated them. And Krautniggers had entire Europe ALLIED with them + Japan.

Europe wasn't allied with Germany, Germany had to divert resources & manpower to fight European resistance fighters and secure critical areas of Europe
USSR was heavily supported by US & UK
Japan didn't help at all with Germany's war
UK & US invaded Germany from the west
Get your facts straight
Only German 'allies' were Finland, Hungary, Romania, and Italy, and they were dependent on Germany to even be able to fight...

Leftypol needs to stop being so buttbothered over Germany, this meme is getting old.

>lol butthurt wehraboo!
A thread died for this repetitive shitpost thread bolshieboo, if you don't have anything more interesting to post about than your stale memes don't post at all.

Gustavus army was mostly scotish and Austrian mercenaries brainlet.

Russia was about to rekt their shit but the Czar died

Only halfway sane post ITT. Veeky Forums has become a crappy reddit colony

How the fuck was it their failiure? It was a coalition war against Prussia and they managed to defend their gains against three times more numbers

>the Czar
It wasnt czar user...