We're going to 4000

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not going anywhere. If you sell now you'll be putting a shotgun in your mouth next week.

Except that its getting MAJOR support at the 7k mark. Hodl strong, its all gon b k

Screenshotting to laugh later

HODL THE FUCK UP
We get muh free coin regardless even if it is all the way to the 3k. Looks like thay are trying to create their own BTC from the ashes of the original chain.

Broken

MOMMY PLEASE NO

MOMMY DON'T LET THE MEAN MEN TAKE MY MONEY AWAY

Time to buy the dip

good. fuck bitcoin.

Just bought 20k worth :)

Thanks to the guy who shared this

Patiently waiting.

Broke it many times, but never closed a candle at that price. Holy Fuck be patient!

You don't know what's coming, do you sweetie

All you people thinking the fork coin is going to give you more short term value than buying SALT are memeing yourself.

MOMMY IS IT OVER MOMMY PLEASE SAY IT'S OVER PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tether pls halp!!!111

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Meh fell for it today, sold btc for etc. Made like 0.02 btc but too much trouble checking the price, logging into thenexchange, trade.
Fuck that shit I rebought now and will stay btc if it crashes it crashes.

>MFW BTC price is 6969.69

stop trying to peddle your shitcoin

Anyway I was joking, I'm quite sure this is the last re-fuel before we almost hit 8000 and then we're actually fucked.

Expect a red candle bigger than your dick then.

$2000 *

When 2x activates and becomes the main chain we will be seeing a lot of red.

Tethered up yesterday. Now I'm rooting for BTC to crash. Comfy.

>Expect a red candle bigger than your dick then.

joke's on you, i'm asian.