Artoken by cappasity

One of the rare ico's that are backed by an existing company. They are creating a 3d model marketplace, serving online shops, 3d printing and ar/vr mdoels. Cappasity has built a reputation in ar/vr scene. Their ceo is an intel top innovator 2016. They decided to close phase 1 early because of a big upcoming partnership and they want to sell the most tokens in phase 2 for a higher price. Only pre registered and people invited by them can buy for the low price of 0.008$ per token. Look it up, it sounds to good to be true but it is legit imo. Let me know if you need an invite link.

Yeah, I just found out about this earlier, looks pretty cool. Can I get an invite link please?
quborf at protonmail dot com

sent you one. I originally found it on icorating.com , they think its low risk and gave it a positive in depth rating. They did that once with coss.io , made 5x profit out of it so I believe in this one too

Thank you!

im looking into ICOs and so far the most interesting ones are this, genesis vision and UTRUST.

any opinions on the other 2 ICOs i referred? are they worth investing in?

if you can send me one too? thank you
[email protected]

sure. I hope the partnership announcement is something really big like oculus nvidia or intel, that would make it a top 20 coin faster then anything before

Can't say anything about them as I haven't looked into them yet, but send u an invitation

thanks!

Your welcome.T he icos you mentioned all have a in depth report on icorating.com, their reports are generally a good ressource for information and seem to be honest, I trust them since their coss.io report made me confident enough to invest 750$ which turned out to be worth 3k.

Pretty cool, if you have and extra invite please send it here:

[email protected]

Thanks

done, see you on the moon ;)

Invite please?

[email protected]

Did OP deliver invite?

just delivered this one.

anymore invites? [email protected]

Alright, [email protected]

done

OP Delivered.