BCC is stable. Nobody is selling. The price is begging to be fucked with and nobody is selling. Get in now

BCC is stable. Nobody is selling. The price is begging to be fucked with and nobody is selling. Get in now

Why would I buy bcash instead of the real Bitcoin?

Already bought this scam. As soon as it hits anything near 660 I'm selling fuck this scamcoin.

Lol why are you so angry at it?

Uh.... it's crashing... Why the fuck buy it on the way down???

Because it is going to at least 1500$ in the next 10 days. Could go to 3000-5000$ as well

HA. Youre more deluded than a link marine

... pic related

Ya buying it on the way up is a much better idea you mongoloid

Yes dumbfuck it is. No one can calculate where "the bottom" is. So you look for an upward trend and THEN buy. You are absofuckinglutely the dumbest person in crypto.

kek

Care to wager on its next move smart guy?

It's still not real Bitcoin
>T. Normie

>seegweet? is it like segway? why there is 1x and 2x? this is getting confusing
bitcoin AND cash? that's right up my alley cuz i like both
>T. Normie

>before the fork
>people begin to pull out of BTC
>btc drops
>people flood into BCC (AKA the flippening)
>BCC goes up
>everyone in this thread becomes pink Wojaks

Can we kill this shitcoin already?

DAILY REMINDER

> This is one of the threads where yo buy the coin that u FUD on

BCH will be what people know as BTC sooner than anyone expects it. BIG money wants in and will destroy a lot of whales and small fish in the process.

Please stop with this scam now. You are dragging down both coins.

But why would you kill bitcoin? O- Oh you don't know about the flippening? You don't know that BCH IS BTC... Sad. Boat's leaving user. Imagine getting in on BTC when it was $600 again. Last chance. If you don't get in now, bon voyage my friend.

why not hold both u stupid cuck

>tfw hodling 0.04 btc and 0.04 bch
>tfw will soon have 0.04 s2x
>then bch will fork and I'll have 0.04 of that shit too

that one is a consensus fork, so there will be no splitting of the blockchain...

>tfw bch fork wont give u more coins

fork=free shit lmao

Nope, wrong. Consider yourselves redpilled now. No need to thank me.

Its not a fork, it is an upgrade, and a poorly written one at that. Its part of the scam to trick people in to believing they will get free coin.

BCH scammers are AIDS ridden Somali Butt Pirates

u inbred niggers. i was replying to another user who thought what you think I thought