GET IN ASAP ANONS.

POWRANGERS FOR THE WIN!

pajeets fucking coin.

> 1 billion tokens
> 2/3 are held by the devs

No thanks user.

Great long term hold.

Potential Palm beach report coin.
I missed low entry - but with pbr rumours how far can this go?

Fuck off rashid I'm not buying your coin

i dont know much about this coin but the chart is BEAUTIFUL

I bought 1k worth a couple days ago and made 500 bucks. Really wish I had put in ten times that, but whatever.

I think its pretty high at 3k, you are playing with fire to expect more in this market

what was ico price?

Why did the market cap shoot up from 0 to 75000 USD in one go?

Pic related.

Because the circulating supply got posted on Cmc. Now that people know how overvalued this coin is it will correct

This coin is so pumped right now. i am in nearly 10 differenr groups. it has been pumped in all of them for short term profit. this shit is pumping from 1800 satoshis. its gonna dump so bad like fuck man. Dont buy if you love money. manipulative whales

Y
How many coins was it showing before? Thought it had the 1 billion all this time . One of the reasons I stayed away.

"Only 1 billion total supply"

Buy! This is your last chance until it goes to 4000

This is a good coin don't get me wrong, I bought in during ICO.
But they won't have a product until 2019, this valuation is probably as high as it deserves at the moment. Maybe in a few years it will be worth more

Very interested in this coin. Don't think it will have stable support over 20 cents though with the upcoming fork. Will buy when it has a correction.

Jesus fucking Christ Veeky Forums.

This is a legit coin. You all pump shitty no name coins, but won't get on Powr Ledger? Nothing makes sense anymore.

OP, I'm invested in POWR as well, but the way you shill this token is very stupid and pajeet-y.

This is a solid project. It doesn't even need shilling.

Delete this thread and don't ever shill like this again. It's a big turn off.

Just accumulate ;);)

It just straight up didn't show circulating supply. Dumbfucks didn't read the white paper so they were just buying based off the mooning. It's gonna correct hard, already 3xd

powr ledger is a longhodl coin. just like with every other solid project that is quite a bit far away from realization, people will sell in favour of more short term gains in a month or two once the hype dies down and it will plummet like all other promising but long term coins.

OP DELET THIS.
It's going to be detrimental to the coin's health if a bunch of noobs jump on now. We need fuel for the rocket. Lol

Holy shit, you guys see someone just market buy like 30 BTC worth?

it's 247% above ICO price
too late to buy ?

Oh I am, user, I am.

Definitely not. You'll see thise hitting $1-5 very soon.

can't believe this wasn't listed on bittrex

>coin isn't advertised
>grows
>coin advertised on Veeky Forums
>pnd pajeets jump in trying to drive the price to the ground to grab more
everytiem

This coin is going to bittrex . they already paid since august for being in the exchange

EVERYONE STOP SHILLING POWR ON BIZ.

DON'T YOU GET IT?

BRAINLET Veeky ForumsTARDS WILL RUIN POWR. JUST ACCUMULATE QUIETLY.

$5 brings it to a top 10 coin... are you serious?

>le fancy top 10 coin meme XDDDDD

Yes I'm serious, it's not impossible.

Y'all are the new delusional chainlink hodlers. This shit has no product coming out til 2019, zero reason for this coin to be valued above 100 mil. Buy now and become a baghodler. Bought at 12k, sold at 28k. Writing is on the wall