stellar lumens baby,

>id fat

american?

Look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0
their marketing is great, they know how to appeal to the normies

kf gib fat

fat gains only for me

Block has the demo for the UI of its decentralized exchange in less than 4 days.

Expensive as fuck, too risky.

Wtf Lmao what kind of chad level TA is that?

holy shit thats some advanced meme lines how can I learn that shit and is that tradingview or what

horizontal lines mark major support/resistance levels,
two falling weges
one large symmetric triangle with a marked break down with the down trend marked by the downward diagonal arrow so i can see where the trend breaks,
two circles marking double top early on in moon mission
bollinger bands
and moving averages at 21, 50, 100, and 200 day

also, it's cryptowatch, kraken's charting tools
the tools are pretty great, but kraken sucks colossal ass, don't use them
I'm trying to find a way to use cryptowatch but make it work with different exchanges
if you have any info let me know

>wraith protocol
Priced in lmao

To be fair to XLM, it's traded against bitcoin and all of the recent price drops have been at the same time as bitcoin increasing in value.

so true,
I screwed up because I forgot about that for a bit and didn't expect the btc fomo shitstorm,
although, xlm has also been going down in usd value and in marketcap,
only just went back above 3 cents

>He thinks price matters....

You realize that there is less than 5 million supply. And most people that own the token are staking them for rewards on the exchange since the fees on the exchange go to all the token holders. When Block moons its gonna moon hard cause no one is selling it.

How the fuck does this kind of analysis work?

I never learned any economics, but as a physics major I always expected it would be something involving diff. eqs and building models.

im considering going all-in, i already have 55, but idk if that will be enough

lol,
it's identifying market patterns.
the reasoning behind the patterns is a bit more complicated and has a more cientific basis, but the application is just basic pattern recognition.
in the chart I posted, the market doesn't exactly make sense because it is xlm to btc, and btc is massively appreciating, so in general there are stupidly strong downward biases to most btc markets. in usd terms, it's a whole different story, but the fact that it's btc really screws up the patterns.
also, most basic TA applies to smaller and developing markets, but it can't be small enough to fall victim to pump and dump schemes. apparently any serious stock trader/firm uses much more advanced market analysis and quant suff, there's also arbitrage.

generally it just comes down to reading the sentiment in the market, so it's probably more related to mass psychology or group mentality and decision making than advanced mathematics.

It's so different from what I expected, I was thinking I was going hunk down on matlab or mathematica or learning R...

this is launching NOW

you certainly can do that,
there are bots and scanners for probably everything you can think of. the ultimate goal is to model the mass market as effectively as possible in order to duplicate/predict it's movements. the difficulty comes from the fact that there are so many influencing factors and so many actors that you can't model it 1 to 1, so you have to find a way to model a market as a whole.
one of the easier and more basic ways of doing this is pattern recognition.
stockcharts.com and investopedia are good for basics, theres plenty more to explore from there, but just remember that this is basically what the financial sector as a whole is trying to do, so don't think you'll find "the one secret that banks don't want you to know that will make you millions" unless you are the next john nash, but there is still plenty of opportunity.
i'd recommend doing research on the fundamentals of a company, starting with the current major players, then try to determine a future value for a specific time frame, and a potential worst case scenario for that same company. this will show you what the risk/reward profile looks like
then factor in the current price, and try to factor in the overall market sentiment to determine is it's a generally safe or risky time to buy in, and try to take a general guess of where a good buy in would be.
then place orders for those prices, and hold for a couple months to a couple years depending, maybe taking advantage of bigger market movements.
try not to chase small trends, and remember that 80 to 95 percent of all day trades LOSE money.
if you're looking for a good place to start, check out the recommendations that youtube channel data dash makes. he also explains his decisions so you can follow and make your own judgements, but don't ignore the fundamentals

bittrex has 87.59% of coins, see volume