Invested 4.6k in August

Invested 4.6k in August
Net worth now: 1k

Lost money on NEO (50%)
QTUM (idk how much but a lot)
WTC (before moon) 20%
GRS (40%)
LINK (idfk anymore)

Probably some other pumps I chased. I feel completely relieved now that I know I will never get my money back. AMA!!

why do invest in chink coins?
its much easier to follow news on western coins

Are you still holding, or did you sell?

I was new and mainly used Reddit and /biz to follow moon missions and shit.

Stop investing in coins at ATH

What's your plan going forward? All in on a riskycoin?

I am holding VTC right now and LINK. I stopped looking at crypto last week and don't plan to trade anymore. If these two go up then yay me. If not, then crypto wasn't really meant for me anyway so idc

I traded with emotions.

I bought link at 6700 ETH in september and came back to 4k during SIBOS week. Should've sold, but I actually believed it would go higher.

rofl why did you invest into coins that already mooned?
Okay dude I'll help you out, Sell your fucking VTC and LINK, exit them when you can and look for entries in REQ and MOD. Got that? They will soon moon. Or if you can get into POWR but I think that already mooned lel, anyways look into DCR entry too, you'll earn about 10-20% if you find a floor. Listen you're not going to make it with your coins of choosing, stop reading dumbshit post on Veeky Forums that says "GET IN MOON TIME" because its already mooned

>They will soon moon.
That's kind of exactly what lost me money but okay.

Also I did not know that pump and dumps existed until I joined biz and already lost a lot of my money. Thanks for the help but I'm not selling, unless my net goes back to 4.6k then I can exit crypto safely.

Yeah but the difference is that REQ and MOD didn't moon yet, but it's just a matter of time.

It's not more guaranteed than VTC or LINK to moon. Its never guaranteed. I will look into REQ. Not sure about MOD tho.

VTC and LINK already mooned what are you talking about. Jesus their on their cooling period just like NEO, OMG, ARK and WTC. What you are doing with link and vtc is scraping the profits off of them, they mooned hard and won't moon like that for a while. Get in on coins that haven't mooned yet, E.G REQUEST, next thing you're gonna do is when request moons hard and then cools off you're gonna be buying it like a retard over and over again.

they have already done a 5x on ICO.

I'm not. If REQ moons then congrats to the holders. I am not selling. If VTC and LINK don't move for 5 years that's that.

I don't care about other coins mooning anymore. just wanted to share my loss story since I keep seeing everyone here making gains, nobody really talking about losing.

how can you be so fucking stupid?

Its the fact that MOD hasen't mooned on Binance yet, it moon on ED though.
Well if Request does a x5 you're heart is going to ache hard. The thing is you're not capatilzing on opportunities. You're tilted. You're not going to make money.

I was
D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

Oh well. I held 500 WTC when it was $1.70 and sold it at $2 something. Then lost the gains trying to day trade lol.

2 weeks later it mooned and i would've had much more than my 4.6k back on top of the remaining coins.

all you had to do was buy btc and hold

Yep haha i know. I bought alts thinking they would go up higher in ratio to BTC.