It is the year 2020

What is LINKs market cap?

i'm guessing 10 billion mkt cap = $3 per link

smart contract usage in the real world -> higher than ETH's marketcap

I'm a LINK shill and it'll probably never happen. Simply too many bagholders :^)

proof?

2020 - link has been delisted from all major exchanges and forgotten about.
Sergey is now the world's fattest man. His new crypto ponzi scheme is called diabetes coin.

LINK doesn't even exist in 2020 because Sergey dies from heart attack.

I think 10 bill would put market cap at 28 dollars

350 mil supply

Real talk? Link will either have a market cap HIGHER than fucking BTC has currently or it will be around its current cap.

2020 is a LONG time away. It's projected trillions will enter the crypto space in 2019. BTC can have a trillion market cap by 2020.

2018 and 2019 are the years of TRUE crypto adoption. If Link isn't picked up then it's doomed. If it is then it's an easy 300 or 400B Market cap.

Heaven or hell.

That math ain't right nigga

Fud thread. This appeared with the other ones and
>10 billion mcap = $3

Only your fellow pajeets are dumb enough to fall for this OP

The day Swift partnership is announced it'll have a bigger marketcap than Ripple, and thats just the start.

i might have messed it up

what other companies could they possibly partner with?

>If it is then it's an easy 300 or 400B Market cap.
>$857 per LINK token on current 350M circulating supply

Would you imagine that shit.

Any company which wants to experiment with/integrate smart contracts into their business. Which is a fuck ton of companies - many think that blockchain is the future and are trying to jump on the train.

I'm gonna move into a mansion and drive a Lambo.

all speculation obviously

Let's be honest, most people would sell way before then. It's against human nature to hodl. To reach that point we would actually have to forget that we had any. And at the rate that crypto is gaining interest the chances of forgetting any of it are pretty low.

My hands are strong

the trick is to take profits along the way.

By the time it has a cap in the hundreds of billions the number in circulation will at least be 700M.

All calculations past mid 2018 need to account for 700M not 350M.

Do they get released all at once? I thought it was a general process with node rewards

It's to incentivize nodes and data sources. Which basically means they are going to give valuable businesses and banks free Link to get them to create nodes and offer their data to people.

They are undoubtedly already making deals and promising chunks of that Link to people when the node network goes live.

What happens when the supply dries up then? Won't the project die if companies no longer have link to use?

When LINK absorbs all major financial institutions' marketcaps (JPMorgan, Wells Fargo, Barclays, PNC, etc) and becomes the de facto protocol for transactions aka $50,000 per ChainLink token, we will all be unimaginably wealthy.

Hold until this becomes a reality by 2020.

Fucking hell, I was hoping to make $100k off of LINK in 2018

But now... $11 fucking million?

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE LINK STUFF
LINK IS PURE COCAINE TO ME

Once the Link node supply runs dry the network will be in full swing. You will have to buy Link for a node off the market.

The Link set aside for nodes is for rapid network expansion by getting big players into using it. It doesn't matter if Link costs 5 or 500 dollars. Companies can use it fractionally and supply and demand raises the price.

The danger isn't people running out of Link to use it's big companies hoarding Link and making it cost prohibitive for smaller companies to set up their own nodes to compete with their node weight. While you don't need Link to set up a node bumfuck company with 2K Link and the same data as JPMorgan is never going to get prioritized when JPMorgan has 2Million Link and it costs 400 per.

That's actually a scary sounding issue

no it isn't.

Yeah. But it's gold for everyone holding Link if you are just in it for the money. Big business driving up the price of Link so nobody else can actually match their stacks is just money for anyone holding.

fight

more like $11 once you pass 3rd grade and learn all of the basic math functions.

I'm just imagining a scenario where the problem is asked to sergey and he has no response. Could hurt the project

Listen carefully, some dude coding some apis is never, I REPEAT NEVER going to be worth 10 billion fucking dollars. You are out of your fucking mind.

What supply number are you using ..?

Well he wouldn't be worth 10 bil the total project would be.

Yeah, I mean Link is just a goddamn json parser. Have a look at their github. Linkies are delusional as always.

this is the main reason vitalik said that this shit isnt worth 32m, because the idiots who invested into it doesnt understand that at its core its just this. a fucking json parser.

Wait can someone explain this in more detail to me? The whitepaper for LINK seemed pretty advanced, is there going to be more functionality down the line?

smart contracts and oracles just aren't used that often to warrant such a high market cap

That wasn't what I asked, I am quite capable of evaluating the utility of the service. People also used to say the same shit about Bitcoin not warranting a 1bn market cap. Do you realise that the ONLY way to become rich is going *against* the mainstream? You have to be ahead of the curve, you're the kind of cuck who would invest in Apple or Google, waiting for the day when they have a market cap of 2 tn just to double your investment, kek.

not yet idiot

buy link

If that happens I will get a gold plated toilet with Sergey’s face enameled on it.

The only thing I don't like is when sergay asked for help at devcon3

He said anyone interested in helping can help him seems like he needs more people

HURR GEE I GUES SUR RIGHT WE SHULD ONLY INVEST AFTER HE HAS A COMPANY THE SIZE OF APPLE

let's see..

total supply 1,000,000,000 LINK * 0.00000001 BTC = about 10 BTC total market cap

assuming there are still enough deluded linkies to keep it @ 1 satoshi so its not delisted

> zeros and ones aren't real and will never be worth x